I'm just going to tell you things that have helped my girls:
- baby swing. Proper cradle big one, as a PP said fisher price do a good cradle swing. Those space saving ones aren't as good. I love the little lamb one.
- I would try formula. You have nothing to lose.
- infants friends can calm an upset tummy. Try a bit every second feed,
- keep him upright as much as possible during the day.
- try putting him in front of the bouncer in front of the tv. Shows like in the night garden are very colourful and hold their attention well.
Look none of those suggestions are going to win me mother of the year, but we all need to give ourselves a break and do what works.