+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone! So nice to see all these toddlers pics and new bubba ones!
    We're traveling well, very cheeky little boy who is talking more and more each day.
    Currently waiting to get a ultrasound in what will be our last fresh cycle. It's our 3rd in 6months and to be honest I'm not sure I could do another. Hoping for epu on wed. Here's my trouble maker!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1417987095.643132.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1419333529.689297.jpg

Merry Christmas to all you fabulous mums and to those very special now toddlers xxoo Hope you all have the best day and have a safe and happy holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there, how is everyone coping with their toddlers? It's an interesting age isn't it! Frustrating for both the parents & child! Can't wait the tantrums to 'dry' up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amyl it is frustrating but I feel much easier with 1, I'm pretty scared about how I'll cope once no 2 is here 😁

Ivy is a rule follower and we don't get too many tantrums unless it's about sharing! Then it all goes crazy! Yesterday a little girl she had just met was trying to play with her toys and she was losing it, but she also lost ku when they touched her high chair and screamed Ivy's high chair, then the kid accidentally brushed her arm and she screams Ivy's arm...I had to laugh! Oh course it's your arm.....ah kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you know mine is driving me up the wall.... But not sure if it's cause I'm 5 weeks preggers so hormones are going mental!

Most of the time I just grab a cup of tea and wait it out but he makes this whinny noise that pushes all my buttons.

How you guys deal with a toddler and a newborn is beyond me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the pregnancy Nala! Yes that wouldn't help! It's good to know they are all doing similar things! My motto, 'this too shall pass!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Well you know mine is driving me up the wall.... But not sure if it's cause I'm 5 weeks preggers so hormones are going mental!

Most of the time I just grab a cup of tea and wait it out but he makes this whinny noise that pushes all my buttons.

How you guys deal with a toddler and a newborn is beyond me
    That's great news Nala so happy for you! I too am very scared about dealing with Ivy & a newborn....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Congrats on the pregnancy Nala! Yes that wouldn't help! It's good to know they are all doing similar things! My motto, 'this too shall pass!'
    It sure will, it all passes 😉 then we will miss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    It sure will, it all passes 😉 then we will miss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Nala. Congratulations! I have tears, I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking of you a lot over the last couple of weeks and really hoping that this last cycle was a success. Fingers crossed now for a nice healthy and sticky little one !!!!!!

AJ is just growing up so fast. He's obsessed with cars, trucks, fire engines but especially diggers! We love our weekly swimming lessons and am hoping to find some new activities for him this year. I'll see if i can post a pic. He's starting to assert his will a lot more and unfortunately that often means quite physical interactions when he disagrees with me. Lots of hitting and throwing. Would be interested in knowing how others are dealing with challenging behaviour!

Counting down now for the arrival of our little miss, due Feb 24th. This pregnancy has seemed to have just flown by! Completely freaking out about having a 2yo and a newborn, especially since AJ has gotten a bit clingy now he realizes there is another one coming!
    Attached Images