Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Dragonfly! He's very cute!

We have 4 embies frozen (which I just paid storage on) that we have to make a decision on... At the moment we are trying naturally, but don't know how much opportunity we will actually get cause DH works away (2 weeks away 1 week at home)... But hopefully it will work out ok.

I rang our clinic this morning to send me the fee schedule so I have an idea should we decide to use one of our embies... I'm 35 in July & DD is 2 in October & I don't want things to drag on too long, I'd like to be all over with by 36 & before DD is 3 as I don't want too big a gap considering the first 2 is only 19 months, it's taken me this long to convince DH to have a 3rd!! Although the kids have been fighting all morning so can't imagine adding a 3rd to it!! Lol DH thinks I'm nuts wanting a 3rd but it's just something I can't switch off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same very tormented with should we or shouldn't we but I kept reading you will never regret the kids you have and I didn't want to regret not having anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful bump Meshell! I like short boy names. We found Google helpful. Cute pics Dragonfly. Wow some of you have gone onto 3 and maybe 4! Great work. We're sticking to two. DH and I are scared to be intimate in case after all the IVF we fall naturally. Don't like the pill and DH is young to get the snip. The kids are gorgeous feel so blessed. Now just enjoying life with them. Moving on from all the things that held us back before. We are all so lucky to have at least one bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Rach. I have a few friends that still don't have a hand it breaks my heart. Am glad to hear your so happy, well minus the lack of sexy time lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #8

Yes limited sexy time, so funny to be scared of falling preggers. Not our usual norm after so many years of trying. Keep us posted love hearing how you're all going.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 21-06-2016 at 20:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly what beautiful pictures. My baby has become so active lately it makes me giggle i forgot how much they move. I have a frosty i will keep in storage for a while before we decide what to do i think i have had enough stimmed ivf cycles so if last one works beauty if not 2 boys for us i am totally happy with

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a brief chat to DH about using a frosty last night, I think I'd like to try, use one at least, we have 4, I don't really know what to do with them otherwise, I don't want to just destroy them, but paying storage on them continually & doing nothing seems a waste aswell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's such a hard decision. If we had anymore than 1 then we would have donated as there is no way we could handle that many more kids. 3 hasn't been that much of an adjustment it's more the 7 year old driving us cray cray at the moment lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I booked an appointment with our clinic in August to look at using our frozen embies... DH will get his 'stuff' checked before then to see whether there is still an issue... We've only just started TTC but we are wondering whether DD's conception was a total fluke & whether it's worth trying naturally? Plus they are sitting there & if we don't use them we need to make a decision on them anyway! This cycle I'm CD14 & no sign of 'O' (I have PCOS so who knows if I actually am!) and DH goes away on CD16 so fingers crossed I 'O' before he goes! The next cycle he arrives home about CD16 --- frustrating!