+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it's nice not to have to worry about IVF anymore 😄 I hope it goes well this cycle I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure Jack will get it together at some point ... Hopefully sooner than later!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #8

Nic you're making me nervous 😁 NB stage is so difficult you will get past this and forget all about it. I'm not fond of the NB stage either so I'd be feeling the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha don't be too nervous we all know it passes 😁 after 3 months things are a lot easier. It's just an adjustment period for everyone. One of my least favourite things is All the guessing as to what they need/want as we get to know them. Lucky they are super cute hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic I'm sorry it's so tough atm. I'm sure you know it will get better but I understand how that can feel like bs when your so tired and sleep deprived. Use family and friends as much as possible and try focus on the little things cause before you know it he will be yelling No sticking his tongue out at you (where we are at arm lol).

Mesh good luck. The roller coaster ride hasn't changed and I hope it works first pop for you.

I'm as they say PUPO. Did our last fresh cycle last week. Went on lower dose of meds as we want one more baby but no left over embryos. I felt so bad when they got 16 eggs and 8 fertilised.

We put one back in on Friday and i find out today if or how many we have to freeze.

Feel so bad that I am disappointed with how good it's gone so far. And know that I seem ungrateful but just have to see what happens from here. I have found this the hardest part of Ivf by far. The dealing with the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo dragonfly x
    I have blood n scan tomorrow and epu will be monday. They are doing 2 day transfer (mason was a day 2) im opting for 2 to be put back and not to freeze. Some people think its crazy I dont freeze but my clinic it cost additional 1500 to freeze and then cost of fet I prefer to do another fresh cycle I only end uo out of pocket $500. I had scan tuesday follies are looking good plenty growing with potential to be my next baby and uterus lining at 10mm pray for me girls I hope this is my cycle I feel guilty doing ivf when I shoukd just enjoy mason. I dont want it to consume me like it once has

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Mesh don't feel guilty because you are doing this for Mason. You do feel down sometimes but having a child makes the experience different. The downs aren't so long. Wishing you all the best x
    Last edited by Rachael3; 25-06-2015 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks rach. I am doing this for mason as much as us I feel he deserves a sibling ivf with a toddler is a different experience its going very quickly ibhave last scan and blood tomorrow with epu likely to be monday. Im so nervous yet not because I dont have as much time up my sleeve to be googling as much these days on all the crazy symptoms. I did acupuncture when I conceived mason but these days im a little time poor fitting it in with work quality time with mason and his activities may be a struggle. How many of you ladies conceived without using acupuncture. Did many of you do it??

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell I only did acupuncture before and after transfer. Think that's important if you can. I think I went more times before but couldn't with looking after DD this time round.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 26-06-2015 at 06:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't do acupuncture with Jack, only ivy 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I did acupuncture before and after for my current DH and believe it helped. Previous transfer without acupuncture didn't work