+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And c-sections aren't as bad as they are made out to be, especially a planned one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are the pregnant ladies going? Not long now Steph??

How's everyone else going with their 2 year old (or nearly 2 year old) mines pushing my buttons multiple times a day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My nearly 2 year old is great such a good girl, she wasn't an easy bub at times but she is a very good toddler, although of course she has her days, and they may become more frequent when bub 2 gets here.

Pregnancy is going ok we are just so busy with trying to finish our new house and me starting a new job which is proving stressful. Ah life hey 😁 never a dull moment!

Look fwd to hearing everyone's updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky you Nicsta, my nearly 2 year old is a menace! But that could be cause of the new baby, they say it take 6 months for toddlers to adjust, he's still got 2 months of adjusting to go! The weeks my DH is away at work are very very long!

I started him at occasional care last Friday & he's been so clingy since! Fingers crossed he adjusts quickly, otherwise it's not really worth going for 3 hours a week the pain it's causing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello mumma's,

So good to hear from you all!

My 2 year old, is a cheeky little boy who is pushing my buttons almost every day! its so frustrating but also very interesting to see what really annoys me and what tips me over the edge where I have to say momma will be back in one second and go grab a cuppa! But he's testing the boundaries and I need to get a naughty corner in place I reckon. What do you guys to for discipline? Otherwise he is a lot of fun and is a happy little fellow

We have a potty that Bray will sit on, he has done a few wee's in there, but we are not really trying to start the potty training yet, maybe in a few months. Probably easier to get it out of the way before this new one arrives.

Amy, I've just started B back in occasional care again this year after he hasn't been for about 6 months. He is super clingy on the days he goes and the day after but hopefully in a week or so he will get in the swing of it. Can you try to put him in another day a week? The carer's at mine recon putting him in for 3 days for an hour and a half till he gets use to it will help. But I imagine with a bubba its super hard to get him there.

We are in the process of cleaning out the spare room to move DS over and into a bigger bed, but hesitating as when I get rid of the spare bed I have no where to hid when DH is snoring his head off and i can't sleep after my millionth time to the loo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic, Boys are fun, just tiring! I'm hoping this one is a boy as if its a girl I think I am going to be in for a lot of trouble when she is a teenager as I was a right pain in the A! they say it comes back tenfold! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! We're on the countdown now. 38w today and if bub hasn't arrived by the 22nd I'll be induced that night. Can't believe she's almost here! I'm well and truly over being pregnant now, sleeping is so uncomfortable and I'm back to peeing a billion times a night. Not to mention I'd love to be able to eat what I want, when I want. Can't wait to be rid of the GD and be able to eat chocolate again! Hubby has been sent to the spare room this week so that he can catch up on sleep. My mum arrives on Monday so he won't have that refuge any longer so best he makes the most of it!

AJ turns 2 on 2nd March, again I just can't believe how quickly that time has gone. He's generally delightful and very well behaved most of the time though lately he's been having a rough time with getting gastro, then croup all on top of teething those horrible 2 year molars. I think he's starting to understand that baby is coming and things are going to be very different so he's been more clingy lately with both of us (which hubby is loving, he hasn't had so many cuddles since AJ was a baby! ).

He is starting to get naughtier now though - throwing and bashing things (and hitting my tummy!) so we'll be looking into discipline ideas too. Really need to get on to it so that we have a system in place before bub arrives! I ordered the book 123 magic and will adapt that I think. He knows when he's really hurt me and gets all sheepish and cuddly so the cognition is there for it. Just need to do it i guess! Also interested in knowing what others are doing!

Nala will you be finding out what you're having? We're both still coming to terms with having a girl lol. Reckon another boy would have been much less stressful! The teenage years terrify me too, mostly because I know what I used to get up to! But I must say it's fun looking at all the pretty clothes :-). Hope your pregnancy is progressing well and you're not too tired or sick! Good luck with the transition to bug bed for Bray. We're going to leave AJ in the cot as long as we can and have missy in with us (for 6 months anyway). Chances are we'll be moving back to NZ this year so it'll save me having to buy more furniture till we get back too!

Nice hearing from you all. Looking forward to seeing all the updates xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very exciting another couple of new additions not far away. William turns 2 this weekend and we have a big party planned. I don't know why I do it but by the time I invite our close friends and family it ends up being a big affair. He makes me laugh and smile everyday. He is really enjoying playing with his big brother and I really love watching the two of them interact and laugh together so much.

He has had to go to this naughty chair with a slight tap on his backside as he goes. This was for biting me something I won't tolerate and it was like he knew straight away he did something wrong.

So I have had a few rough days regarding our next cycle. Was already to go but then freaked of it was the best choice. The thought of no more breaks my heart but the thought of regretting not trying or trying and getting left over embryos stresses me even more. So we have decided to use our frozen sperm for a natural iui cycle. That way if it works great and no chance of left over embies. And if it doesn't at least I gave it a go. And then can move on. I really do want one last bub but really looking forward to no more IVF or baby related stresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In terms of discipline we have time out which is the naughty corner, I've only used it once or twice and that was when she was getting really frustrated with a friend playing with her toys and kept grabbing them and screaming. It was an intense environment as we were away with 2 other families and she wasn't keen on sharing anything (which I know is quite normal) but it got extreme 😉

That's probably Ivy's biggest challenge....she is possessive and while getting better through 'my turn' and 'your turn' she still finds it tough.

Wow Steph 2 weeks!!! Enjoy the new bub and look forward to you posting a pic of her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow steph, nit long at all! Do you know the sex? Does AJ kind of get what is about to happen?

Dragon, know what you mean re the ivf, I felt the same, it so hard the ups and downs and the stress of it all. This was going to be our last cycle regardless as I didn't want to think about ivf for 2015... Luckily the change of plans my dr put in place worked as you can only take so much. Fingers crossed for you xx