+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loosing hair too!

Jay- E recently seemed to totally regress with his sleep. Naps are down to 45 mins max and he was a mess in the night. We decided to try to move his bed time forward, and now he is in his own room (amazing) and sleeping a little better but back to waking every 3 hrs. Maybe it's the 4 month sleep regression (which we think is our culprit). I also have had success with using a rolled towel under his legs to help with tummy cramps as we can't use infants friend anymore (had a skin reaction). Hope u get some relief soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tks Berra & Cat nice to know I'm not the only malting mum
    Hilt has managed 2 nights with a 6hr stretch woohoo but had vaccinations today so not sure how well go. Slept for 2hrs 45min this arvo and the last two days he did the same on top of longer night sleep the negative is he's waking earlier and is very awake so no lazy start grins

He had health check today & he's 6.98kgs (now 50th percentile), head 75th & body 10th haha makes him sound like a short fat bobble head when I read over those measurements :0
    4 months today
    Attachment 61046
    Attachment 61047

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to know I am not the only in losing hair. :-)

Loving the pics everyone's little ones are growing up do fast and are all so cute.

Ryan is doing well still has vomiting post feeds every other day and only seems to poo every 2 days atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha makes him sound like a short fat bobble head when I read over those measurements :0
    Haha Jay! He looks absolutely gorgeous. I want to kiss those little cheeks!

Spidery sorry to hear Ryan is still chucking. Ellie does too sometimes - at least once a day. Definitely during tummy time!

I am losing hair too but it has slowed down to my pre-pregnancy rate now. So sick of cleaning my hair out of the shower drain! One of the perks of being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well.. I'm losing a ridiculous amount of hair too.... It's insane.. Luckily I have a lot of hair but at this rate I'll be bald at Christmas! Lol

We can't seem to get into a routine here.. I don't know what each night will bring.. Saturday we had the longest sleep stretch ever, 11 hours!! Then every night since we're back to up every 2.5 hours.. I just can't work it out...... Also I've resigned to the fact Mia only sleeps for 30min blocks during the day.. No matter what I do, I can't resettle her

Gorgeous pics girls.. What cuties we all have... Here is my munchkin.. Growing too fast!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411506162.028878.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's tough JJ. Ellie started sleeping through early - around 6 weeks I think - and she is now waking once through the night again. There is no consistency with her either. She'll only sleep 30 mins at a time through the day and then one day sleep 3 hours! But she always sleeps well at night. I can't imagine it being naps both day and night.

Mia looks happy and healthy though. So gorgeous. You always dress her so beautifully. How are you coping with it? Are you run down or doing ok?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ that's how Hilt does tummy time with arms by his side
    Hwater sound like Hilts sleep even the sleeping through early then back to 4hrs and depending on the day he has anywhere from a naps - 3hr sleep in the daytime. But now he's seems to be stretching nights out again grins 4hrs +6hrs last night on top of nearly 4hrs arvo nap that day! Today we've have kips & nearly 3hr sleep this morning so unpredictable!
    Last edited by Jay11; 24-09-2014 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're right Jay. Exactly what it's like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ how long is Mia awake between sleeps? And what time is she finishing for the night? As you know we have struggled with catnapping but we've had a few tweaks along with my diet. And how old in Mia now? Abi has just started her next leap. 😁 Been up and down this week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-09-2014)