+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news about the scan and hopefully the heart beat picks up and you have a healthy pregnancy. Look after yourself regardless though. This may seem odd considering I did a whole FET but I felt a bit funny about my last pregnancy, even during the FET process. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't expect it to work as I thought we'd be unlikely to get 2 from 2 or because the unmedicated FET cycle felt so different to a full stim. Anyway, whilst it was excited to get a bfp, it didn't really feel real. I was expecting a bfn at first but then I had very strong an familiar early symptoms from 11dpo so tested the next day and wasn't overly surprised At that point when I was pregnant. It's weird, as I was excited but I felt like it didn't really register for me either. Maybe it's different for a second pregnancy? Regardless, when it wasn't working out, I was devastated and suddenly felt guilty for feeling the way I had. Obviously everyone is different but yes, it still hit me when it wasn't to be. I really hope that maybe your dates were off and the heart hasn't long started beating and that everything is good.
    Last edited by Annerley; 18-03-2016 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley. I too feel like I'm prepared for this to fail (though not expecting it to - I still have hope). But until it happens I don't really know if I'm prepared or not. Nothing I can do to change the outcome so just focusing on Ellie. Which isn't hard because she's entering the difficult stage and driving me crazy! The pregnancy hormones and tiredness is affecting my patience so I have to work really hard to be reasonable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou ladies I think I'm just more sensitive this time round it's weird as I have my son and I think that may be why it's the whole sibling or single child bit. I hope he can have a sibling and it hurts to think as much as I know he'll be fine without.
    Hwater- amazing news hang in there bubba Waterhouse you can do it! Jumping with JOY at you news congratulations!
    Can't believe how lucky some of you ladies are and I'm so happy for you as you deserve some luck this time round.

Hilt turns 2 in May where has the time gone. He chose a train theme as he saw a train cake pan and became super excited saying TOOT TOOT so I just had to get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you all doing? I had my bt today and it was a BFN, so first FET was unsuccessful. Think we will have a month off and then go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Sorry its been a while but I do drop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing.
    Can't believe our little ones are turning 2 already, scary and exciting!!
    We have done 2 more rounds with no success, a bfn and no fertilisation
    Don't think we will be able to afford another IVF attempt so not sure what else we can do.
    My cycle has progressively been showing signs of having Asherman's Syndrome again so I may require more surgery, talking to Prof V. next week to see what the plan is.
    I'm having an extremely hard time accepting that our darling little girl will most likely be our only child......life can be so unfair.
    I have people telling me I should be grateful that we have one child and I reply with "I am but when you have perfection in the form of our miracle darling girl how could you not want more?? Every day I get to hold her I know what I have to miss out on"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amps, I hope it has gone better than expected with you talking to your professor. We have done one FET so far and it was a BFN. Hope to cycle again next month. I know what you mean we are so lucky to have our little ones, but I never though I would have an only child. It went so fast, can't believe they are all turning two. I'm thinking of you. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all travelling?

36w today, almost there. L turned two on Friday, unfreakingbelievable!! Where has the last two years gone mama's? I feel so privileged to be blessed with her. Hayley, your little ones birthday was Thursday?... She's so talkative and clever (maybe a little too clevere sometimes).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Ngaiz, Ellie turned 2 last week. I'm really enjoying this stage! The development is amazing! I am connecting with her on a whole new level. I think I mentioned here I was expecting. I miscarried at 10 weeks. I'm totally fine. The fact it was natural helps (no $ pressure). We are lined up to see the FS this month about trying our frosty. We may do an extra full cycle as well, but then will settle down enjoying Ellie as an only child. I would be happy with either outcome which is a great position to be in.

Can't believe you are about to start over again! All the best for birth and I look forward to hearing the differences between 1 and 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stephie will be 2 in 4 weeks and 1 day.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I finished our 2nd FET last week and it was a bfn here also. My progesterone dropped down really early in the tww, I started spotting and called the clinic so they did a blood test, which showed really low progesterone levels. I don't usually have progesterone support as my cycles are fine so they put me on pessaries straight away. They weren't hopeful of it working but wanted to rescue anything they could. Unfortunately it was too late for our embryo but the progesterone did work at least as my pregnancy bloods showed a good progesterone level in the end. We lost one embryo in the thaw too so are down to our last one. We will have a couple of months off first and they said they will put me on progesterone early this time.
    I cycled with ABH and we came across Rtkirk and lotsa in our new cycle group- I can't believe that out of all 4 of us, it was 4 bfn's, so incredibly unlucky! You'd think the odds would be that we would have gotten at least 1 or 2 over the line!
    Jay, I was thinking of you when I got my news as I'm starting to get how you felt and are feeling only that I know it's a lot harder for you to start again given you are overseas.
    Amps, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad run also! I'm feeling much the same and you and ABH where I'm starting to wonder if we will only get the one. I do feel blessed but I also always assumed I'd get another shot at this and it really hurts to think that there may be a chance we won't get to experience the whole baby stage again. I'm also sad thinking that we may not use all our baby things again. Time has gone so quickly!! I do really want to do this for M as well as I really want her to have a sibling. I'm trying not to think the worst as fortunately we do have one more FET to do but we are starting to think as to whether we have another cycle left in us as well. It's hard to think about given we were so lucky to get M from our very first go and we really thought with 4 frozen ones from that cycle that we wouldn't run out of embryos when trying to finish our family.
    Hwaterhouse, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage but am glad that you are feeling ok! Good luck with the FET as well! It's amazing that 3 from this group have fallen pregnant naturally that I know of plus another girl from my cycle group with M also gave birth to a natural miracle a couple of weeks ago. She just missed out on this dig after having a July 2014 bub initially.

Not long to go for you now Ngaiz! All the best with the arrival of your new addition! I hope everything goes really well
    Last edited by Annerley; 05-05-2016 at 20:09.