+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Spidery! We have the same EDD. At this stage, c-section will be booked for 23/5 as Ob does Mon&Fri for electives. We do only have one umbilical artery so I will have a growth scan in 6 weeks. If he is measuring small I may have it moved to the 16th. Also, I'm a bit worried about my upcoming glucose test. Depending on the result (which I think will be positive) it will be moved forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks JJ. I'm so sorry about your loss, that would have been so devastating. There were so many times I bawled and thought how I'm not strong enough to deal with this but we just have too. I could never imagine how it must have been for you and Riss as that would be a whole new level. An acquaintance of mine who knows I did Ivf but doesn't know of the ectopic told me about her friend recently who finally got a bfp after many goes of Ivf only to lose the baby mid way. I don't even know the girl but I was so heartbroken by her story that it made me realise just how lucky we are despite this ordeal. Like ABH said, I just treasure M so much and after this I'm even more grateful for her if that's even possible! You are right, it just doesn'tdoesn't seem fair!

Thanks ABH and Jay, nice to hear from you both. Best of luck to you too Jay, I hope this is your #2!!

Wow 24 weeks already Spidery and Ngaiz!! Ngaiz, are you having a little boy this time?

I'm going alright thanks. I had more bloods taken today and my hcg is now at 10. I'm getting fairly sick of going back and forth to the clinic each week but what can I do? The good news is that Ive had heaps to keep me busy so time is passing quickly!

We ditched the bottles almost 6mths ago and went cold turkey with the dummy over a month ago, which was quite attached too. She's been showing an interest in the potty and did two wees and a poo on it a few weeks ago but nothing since. I'm not bothered either as they are all still little. We've had one accident so far but really I haven't been pushing it at all as it's a lot of work and she's only 19mths. I don't think she's truly ready yet and I'm thinking it will be an easier job when she is so will see what happens there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my appointment yesterday and will be doing a FET next month. The medication is a lot more than I expected.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Tww is hard this time as hilt showed on hpt two days ago as so far all 6 or so negative! I can't help myself haha

Annerley hopefully the next is under 5 and you can start putting it behind you and getting yourself back. I was relieved once mine made it to 5 but it was sad too in away as as much as I wanted it over it all of a sudden was & I felt empty. I guess that sounds silly but that's the best I can explain the feeling. Just ask your other half the hug you if you look like your not listening or sad or just anytime really and don't be shy to ask for a hug! Sending you hugs!

ABH - how exciting yeah lots more meds this time for us too but we are in another country
    Ngaiz - 23/5 is Hiltons birthday how cute is that!
    Spidery - 24wks my little man was so wriggly by then enjoy
    Last edited by Jay11; 12-02-2016 at 12:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test tomorrow no cycle but all negative hpt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking of you Jay. 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best today Jay xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Annerley, yes we are having a boy, or so the sonographer says. I'm to scared to go out and but stuff just in case, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative and new cycle would cost to much here so next year we will reconsider if we want to do a fresh down side is I'll be 40 and hilt 2yrs 7 months before we start so will be at school before Bub is active positives and negatives on both sides but I wanted them close in age if we did but guess that's out of our hands now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking of you Jay. So sad to read your news. Take care of yourself. 😘

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (19-02-2016)