+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annerley, how are you lovely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been ages since I have posted, but hello and I have just had a bit of a read.

So sorry for your loss Annerley, hope your holding up ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Congrats Ngaiz, hope you are feeling ok. Good luck with the sleep training. My little man only had one bottle of milk per day, just before bed. Probably doesn't need it, but it's the only time he sits still on my lap.

Best wishes for your TWW JJ. I'm seeing my FS tomorrow to discuss doing a FET.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'm so thankful each and everyday that we have our little ones. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your a champ for lasting this long ngaiz as I need sleep I'm very fortunate with hilt he has been waking screaming last few nights but normally has a 1.5 - 3 hr day sleep from about 12.30 then get him ready for bed at 9pm and he's asleep by 9.30 and wakes 7.20 -7.30am. I thinks his 2yr molars have been moving last few nights as he wants comfort but still wants his own cot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited for you Ngaiz as 24wks is such a great stage. I'm guessing you can feel kicking now? Hilt started at 19wks but then wouldn't stop haha
    So excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Proud mummy moment - he did his morning wee in the toilet this morning. An hour later though he peed on the kitchen floor but hey it's early days. His bowels are too fast for me as soon as I think he's about to by the time to swoop him up he's done! I might have to reduce his fibre intake so I get more time to react hahaha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - baby dust incoming. Wish you a smooth and successful journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz how's your kidneys this time round? Hope it's smooth sailing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The kidney is fine, no concern this time around. Strange.... We have started introducing the toilet as well Jay. Lexi users the toilet with every nappy change at childcare and does something on the potty every morning upon waking. We've had plenty of mishaps but she's not even two so I have no major concerns about it. I would love for her to be tt by time the next one comes along but I'm being very hopeful, especially seeing as we aren't pushing it. She hasn't had a bottle for 6 days now and had only been waking once and I manage to get her back to sleep OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jay I'm well thanks 24 weeks pregnant today all going well, just a bit tired and have a little less patience with others such as DH and others at work. How is the tww going? Congrats with the toilet training have not tried with Ryan yet he can say poo and say and point to his penis and say pee pee but to me its body part association like when we say where's your nose and he points to it.

Ngaiz glad to hear things are going smoothly for you. We have been trying to phase out Ryan's morning bottle that's the only one his on over the last two weeks when we are home and he wakes himself up no problems we get up and have breakfast but in the days I work and we wake him he wants a bottle.

what is your due date ? Mine is the 31/5/16 but will have a csection around the 17/5/16 as my obs does them around 38 weeks.

ABH good luck with FET and FS appointment.