+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your kind words JJ and Hwaterhouse xx

Im getting there thanks Ngaiz. I've had two more blood tests and my last one was 13 days post treatment and my hcg was only. 270. My one week result was 70% drop and the benchmark is 15%. I'm happy it's worked but it's so bittersweet. Now that I've had time to process it and gotten out of survival mode, I've had a couple of low moments where I just feel like this is so unfair. I'm starting to see people announce pregnancies on Facebook for the month i would have been due and have been having a couple of instances where I realise what could have been. I just hope the time doesn't drag until I can try again and start to really move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All! It's been a while!
    Annerley- just wanted to stop in and say hang in there. You might not remember but before R we lost a baby at 18 weeks. Was heartbreaking at the time, but things do get easier and you will start to feel better. I really got mad at one point about the injustice of it - all these people neglecting children and getting pregnant left right and centre, and we try so hard and then lose a baby.

Keep your chin up, and put one foot in front of the other. Happy to chat of you want someone to listen x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just an update- unfortunately my FET cycle has ended this week at 7 wks as I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. I had a very sad and terrifying start to the week but spent Wednesday in hospital to get treated and today's bloods are showing a small drop in hcg. I'm not out of the woods yet but feeling much better. I'm just looking forward to this all being over but feel a bit sad about our bubba that never made it. I keep telling myself that it wasn't meant to be.
    It's been a bit of a rollercoaster as I didn't ovulate til day 24 of my cycle and then from my second BT my levels werent doubling so I was preparing for a chemical/ early loss the week before Christmas and since then it's been blood test after blood test wondering why my levels hadn't dropped away to let the pregnancy go. My hcg was finally high enough this week for a scan. I'm now grateful that my hcg only climbed slowly and peaked at 2060 as it means i should avoid surgery.
    I'm also trying to look at the positives that tests/scans have shown that my hormone levels and lining thickness were both perfect to support a pregnancy (the FET was unmedicated) and we still have 3 frozen left. We just have to wait a few months now due to what happened this cycle but if I get another bfp, I'll likely be highly monitored and get a few early scans.
    At the moment my main priority is of course to just get through this as it's likely to take several weeks for the pregnancy to completely dissolve.
    Annerley - my heart goes out I have a slow rising biochemical for one of mine and the scan was heartbreaking but in other aspects a relief as I could start to psychologically move on but my hcg took another two weeks before I could get my smell and food aversions back in check and stomach a coffee again but then I quickly focussed on the next and strangely that got me excited although a little more nervous. I wish you all the best! Huge hugs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

So we did it shipped out both surviving frozen embies (£1800 plus $A320 to old clinic to process and finalised storage fees and $US150 for storage and I think $380 for handling fees) to the US arriving on 28Dec and now I have them in me as of today
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454523940.712300.jpg

Not sure if we will try again after this if no luck as it would be a fresh but just glad they have made it this far ... Blood test 16Feb16 USA time! One was really good with growth but the 6cell had stalled but still it's a 6 cell and that's even plus only one cell behind being considered preferred growth. So fingers toes crossed as it only take one!
    Oh and this IVF cycle cost $US2500 plus meds and practice transfer plus dye study and visit cost - adding up a lot more then Aus plus also told fees for FET as of 10Feb going up $250
    Last edited by Jay11; 04-02-2016 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's awesome Jay, good luck! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ngaiz

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jay11 finger crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Spidery I'm really hoping this will be the cycle to complete our little family! How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Jay. I'm really well thanks. I will be 24w on Tuesday. We started our own sleep training on Wednesday because L still doesn't sleep through without a bottle. Wednesday was OK with 1 wake up, Thursday was about 8!! Last night was bliss and we had our first full nights sleep since she was born, 8pm-7am. Ahhhhhhhh, I'm savoring it because I'm not holding my breath that every night will be like this. She hasn't had a bottle since Tuesday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (08-02-2016)