+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! BULA from Fiji! Glad to hear all is going well. Cat, Stephie is such a cutie!
    Annerley, all the best for Monday
    We're having a great time in Fiji. Mia loves the water so is having the time of her life. She calls the ocean ' BATH ' it's so cute.
    The weather has been great but I have to say its tough travelling with a toddler.. She's a very fussy eater so that's been hard. Also. she's only having about an hour max nap during the day so by dinner time she's so tired and out of control! We leave on Saturday which will be sad but it will be good to get back home. Mia's obsessed with shoes too! Especially mine, and she's mastered how to work in my wedges over here ! She's mad!! Lol
    Take care and keep updating on your bubbas and bellies

Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Just an update- unfortunately my FET cycle has ended this week at 7 wks as I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. I had a very sad and terrifying start to the week but spent Wednesday in hospital to get treated and today's bloods are showing a small drop in hcg. I'm not out of the woods yet but feeling much better. I'm just looking forward to this all being over but feel a bit sad about our bubba that never made it. I keep telling myself that it wasn't meant to be.
    It's been a bit of a rollercoaster as I didn't ovulate til day 24 of my cycle and then from my second BT my levels werent doubling so I was preparing for a chemical/ early loss the week before Christmas and since then it's been blood test after blood test wondering why my levels hadn't dropped away to let the pregnancy go. My hcg was finally high enough this week for a scan. I'm now grateful that my hcg only climbed slowly and peaked at 2060 as it means i should avoid surgery.
    I'm also trying to look at the positives that tests/scans have shown that my hormone levels and lining thickness were both perfect to support a pregnancy (the FET was unmedicated) and we still have 3 frozen left. We just have to wait a few months now due to what happened this cycle but if I get another bfp, I'll likely be highly monitored and get a few early scans.
    At the moment my main priority is of course to just get through this as it's likely to take several weeks for the pregnancy to completely dissolve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear Annerley xx Did you have the MTX injection?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz, yes I did. They gave me a choice of that or a lap to remove my right tube but they seemed confident that I should have time to try the needle first. The sac was measuring 1.7 by 1.9cm on Tuesday. I've had some cramping and bleeding since having the methotrexate and my levels are at 1950 today and progesterone is only 17. My day 7 bloods will determine whether treatment has been a success so that is next Wednesday. I started getting a dull ache in the right side of my back on Monday night and it seemed like straight after I had the needle, the pressure was released!
    Last edited by Annerley; 09-01-2016 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're not in too much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I'm not at all but thank you. I had a headache on Wednesday night and have been really tired ever since but from what I've read on google, fatigue seems to be common after the methotrexate. I didn't get any nausea or vomiting, which is a common side effect. The cramping has been the worst of it but hasn't been unbearable and mostly I feel normal besides tiredness. I haven't had any pain but if I happen to get severe and sudden pain, I've been told I have to call an ambulance immediately. Whilst my FS can't guarantee anything, it seems like she'd be surprised if a sac the size of mine would cause a rupture but I was still scared. I've felt ok since though as the cramps and bleeding was making me feel as though it was working and it should be shrinking now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Annerley. Thinking of you at this time, take it easy.

Yes I'm a strong believer in what's meant to be, will be. Your hormone levels and lining thickness sound great though. Hang in there. We have everything crossed for you for next time xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Annerley. How disappointing for you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're well Annerley x