+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So many of us on the rollercoaster again. My BT is 23rd so will keep you posted. One was a Blasty but not quite where they wanted to see it, the other had slowed progress so much it really measured about day4 not 5. Decided to chuck both in just because we could and I never had a frozen go anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How funny that none of us have been in here for ages yet for of us have BT on 23&24/9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I just had an urge to check the thread as hadn't been on for ages. Wow, so much activity happening!
    Congratulations to all the girls who are Pupo. As much as Id love a sibling for my little one, I have no frosties left and the chances of falling pregnant again with my own eggs would be pretty slim due to my age.
    We are on one sleep a day here, usually between 12pm and 2.20pm. I find V sleeps much longer during these hours than she ever did with 2 sleeps. She sleeps fantastically at night (actually since I took her to sleep school at 7 months) and she must be one of the few who wont sleep in bed with mummy and daddy(something Ive only experienced once when she was a wee little thing).
    I also still give her 2 bottles (one at night, one in the morning) for the same reason mentioned by others, I dont want to disrupt the routine. Im dreading switching over to the sippy cup but know I have to start pretty soon. Actually you have all inspired me to drop the morning one, I think that will be the easiest.
    Im still on maternity leave and really enjoy being at home with her. As I wont be having any more babies it really will be the only maternity leave I will have in my life.
    Good Luck to all the Pupo girls!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i am 14dpt today ! And haven't had the urge to test once !! No signs..... but will do the formality..go .to buy a hpt today. Looking at averages ladies someone"s" gotta get preggo!!

Still on bottle but she has cut down herself and has gone down to 200 ml too. Tbh I was never too worried about stopping the bottle as long as she takes her milk it doesn't really matter how (just as long as she is not sucking on to it at 3!). We still co sleep alot cause of us travelling.... Hotels (I don't like the portacot sleeping so we normally try and get two beds in the room) or staying at my sisters in Sydney. But it is a pain as she sleeps all over now and loves to curl her little fingers through my hair when she is trying to sleep. Sometimes I wake up with pain and realise she's tugging onto my hair! It's gotta stop ! So different time zones, water, food.....she used to be a good traveller but getting a bit cranky now, she hates the infant seatbelt, take off is hard.... Her behaviour is alot improved in Business though compared to when we do Eco (how does she know!), I think because of more space. You shd see the faces of Business travellers when we lining up in the queue ( and I hate it when when the pretty faced overly made up checkin girl gives a sweet smile...
    patronising voice and says " are you travelling Business today??" YES!! (Guess they think we cutting line!) and then the lady can see on her screen for DH, Qantas Platinum and title Dr ! (but DH never ever uses Dr though ) Oh and love the faces of my travel buddies as I plonk the baby on the seat... I know what they thinking oh she is just resting her arms as she moves down the cabin ! But the air hostess and service is great and it makes it just that easier travelling with baby and lots of luggage !! Adventures of my travels !!

this is by far the funniest one .... Once I don't know what happened but when we got our boarding passes... The kids and I had Dr as our title except for DH!!! And the lady just couldnt get rid off it on her screen to print us new ones .... So she said it doesn't really matter.... So we march off to the Business Lounge...the lounge lady looks at our passes...pauses looks at the kids (DD16 DS14) at me then back at the passes. We know exactly why! She smiles hands it back and goes alot of Drs! I go "yup! child geniuses.... They took after me... " And she totally believed me !!! And iam like no iam just joking !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015),Team panda  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8dpt3dt today and haven't tested, no signs of pregnancy or af yet but I did have overwhelming nausea on Tuesday. I've ended up in NZ last minute for a funeral. I got my bfp at 9dpt last time so the plan is to test when I get home tomorrow.

Ann I always travel economy with the exception of a last minute trip for yet another funeral last year. I booked my ticket at 2am and had to be at the airport at 5am. There was 3 eco and 1 business seat left that was cheaper so grabbed it (who wouldn't). When I was lining up the check-in lady tried to ussher me to the eco line. The faces of other passengers is classic when they see a baby haha. I spent the whole flight earlier this week walking up and down the aisle of a small Virgin plane, it wad awful.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

ann17  (21-09-2015),Team panda  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 12:50am and we've just landed back in Bne. I'm 9dp3dt and I just got a very good looking bfp.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (21-09-2015),Jay11  (20-10-2015),Team panda  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    It's 12:50am and we've just landed back in Bne. I'm 9dp3dt and I just got a very good looking bfp.
    Wooohooo!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ngaiz iam soooooo happy!!! You must be cautiously overjoyed. Iam out though ..... But what did I say -may the averages be on your side, someone's gotta get preggo! I told my DH that there some others pupo too from our thread and he said that's great I hope they get pregnant and have better luck then us. I must say I have handled this bfn in my stride but reading your good news did just give me a little pang in my heart ! Now the milestones start love ! Also 8dpt 3dt is great !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks ann, sorry you had no luck. I must admit, I truly didn't think it had worked and as I sat on the loo I thought to myself 'it's been a long week, I'm tired and I couldn't care what the result is'. I was too exhausted to be happy, I just felt relieved. Fingers crossed it sticks around. Sunday and Monday nights hpt, this mornings wasn't as strong but the control line is also very faint and smudged. BT is Thursday.
    Attached Images

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - No love 10dpt is definitely stronger ! I think you going places love! This truly is exciting ! You know the one I had tx was mine. And while in the tww at my sisters in Syd my niece jumped in and offered again if this one didnt stick. But I just cldnt think of putting her through it again but she said it was no biggie at all. I think its in her heart. She worked in Aged Care at 22 and is now studying nursing, she just wants to help people. She asked me back then if she could donate her eggs! Now your lines are making me think of giving another go with 26 year eggs !!