+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Transfer went well, 3day, 8 cell grade 4 embie snuggling in. I had two more grade 2's but binned them. Our issue is low sperm so its a matter of how many cycles we are willing to do and fresh is cheaper than freezing/fet. Plus, a new bulk billed clinic has jusy opened in Brisbane so Im booked I'm booked in for 20th of Oct. I love the secrecy of your diplomats wife life ann, haha. I got very emotional during ET today, Im blaming Crinone.

Bedlover, only one I know of is KittyBee and she got a natural BFP You are very right about the pressure being of somewhat. One is definately better than none but Im desperate to provide a sibling.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Thx. Fingers crossed for epu! Iam pupo with a cavitating morula. But honestly I just know...... Isn't that terrible. Poor DH is hopeful !
    i think this is way I got so upset, I just 'know' and that feeling is heartbreaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just remember ladies, the tiny terrorist who is currently smearing yoghurt on my walls was our only emby and a day 5 dud who seemed to have "not made it". Day 6 it was decided to put it back in with neither Drs or us expecting any kind of hope. Preg test was just a formality to close off a cycle that was a flop all round. Then BFP!

You just never know!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (18-09-2015),Jay11  (20-10-2015),Ngaiz  (12-09-2015),Tanej78  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just had 2 embies transfered. Not hopeful for success but a chance is better than no chance.
    I keep dropping in from time to time to see how everyone is going.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Amps

We have been discussing embryo quality in another thread BL and how sometimes the best don't make it and the ugliest ones do. Did you find that second time round it was physically harder? Dealing with a stim with another child is rough haha. Are R's sleeping habits better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening- congrats on being PUPO Amps, Ann and Ngaiz!
    When are you all having your BTs? Best of luck
    I have heard the same as Ngaiz about quality, don't lose hope just yet!

We are heading off to Hawaii this time next week and then doing a cruise around the pacific and coming back into Sydney. Will be back mid October. Hopefully there's lots of good news on this thread when I get back. We are booked in for FET #1 end of October and I have my pre- screening bloods and scan tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz you are right! I found everything harder the second time round! You are starting from a lower base so are already tired / down on sleep at the start. My pregnancy took it out of me the second time round as well - whereas I sailed through the first one!

R is now a champion sleeper! She usually crashes about 6.15. We just put her in bed with her teddy and bottle, say goodnight and walk out - she doesn't make a peep. Then we don't hear from her til about 7.15 - 7.45am!

How is everyone else doing with sleeping? I feel bad that we haven't stopped bottles yet, but I just don't want to upset the routine at the moment. Is anyone still giving bottles?

It is so nice getting back and catching up with you guys! I haven't been on hear for ages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are bottle free now thank goodness! We ditched her first 2 bottles just after her birthday and switched them for sippy cups and held onto the one before bed for ages. She was sleeping from 7/7:30- 7/8 so I was really nervous about changing anything also. Especially since she goes down easily as well.
    We just decided to bite the bullet a few days after she turned 14 mths and are now 3 weeks in and going strong. I thought it would be a lot harder than this but part of my motivation was being able to not have to worry about taking a bottle on our trip. I really thought we'd be taking one though. Now she just has some milk towards the end of her dinner and finishes it off after. Just before bed, she has another couple of sips from her cup but a couple of times has pushed it away. It means she now goes to bed at 6:30/7 and wakes a little bit earlier at 6:30 but it is getting lighter in the mornings as well. We've also dropped to mainly 1 nap a day now so I think that's helped with her being well and truly ready for bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Annerley, I'd LOVE a holiday, we've been back yo NZ 5 times in a year but I want a proper holiday where I can beach myself in a chair and drink cocktails. My BT is 24/9 but I got my BFP at 9dp3dt last time so I think I'll test early. Dh will be going to NZ on the weekend of BT and I dont think Ill cope being alone so Ill have a week to get used yo the idea of its a BFN before Im left alone for a few days.

We still have bottles here. She has one in the afternoon at daycare but doesnt have that one at home, one before bed and one in the middle of the night (mainly for my sanity). I'll have to give the cups a try again. I had some but I found they grew mould very easy. Any tips on which ones dont?

We still have night wakings and sometimes I think they are night terrors. L wakes anywhere between 1 to 5 times a night. We tried a modified SOS but after 4 months of trying I was mentally and physically exhausted from getting up over 12 times a night so we resorted to cosleeping. She now sleeps in her own bed until around 3am thrn when she wakes I go get her. With dh working nights we have an awful routine where she doesnt go to bed until 10pm (thats sounds so bad of me) but wakes around 9:30am so dh gets a decent few hours of sleep.

I'm keeping myself pretty busy working 4 days and Tafe 1 day a week. I'm worried how I'll cope physically this time around.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 13-09-2015 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Congrats ann, Amps and Ngaiz on being PUPO. I am currently PUPO also transferred two 3 day embryos on Friday one a 8cell and the other a 6 cell. Have two other 6 cell embryos at clinic waiting to see if any of them make to to day 5 for freezing. BT is on the 23/9/15. Wishing us all sticky embryos

Don't know about any of you but I have had back pain since yesterday and leg aching pain n which I hoping isn't Early AF symptoms or AF at all don't want her come to this party

We are still on bottles too have tried a sippy cup but I don't think Ryan likes the milk cold or I don't know he will drink his water from his cup but not milk. I think he will drop his evening /arvo bottle first before his morning one.

As as for sleeping Ryan goes to sleep between 7-8 pm and usually sleeps in until anytime between 4:30-5:30am for a bottle then usually goes back to sleep on the days I don't have to work until about 7am. We still have the odd nights he is in our bed but that is usually when he is unwell or teething.

Wow Ngaiz you are busy I work 5 days a fortnight and I am currently doing a three month course that has small assignments due every week.

I think ink life will be hectic with two but worth it.
    Last edited by Spidery; 13-09-2015 at 16:19.