+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (16-07-2015),hwaterhouse  (16-07-2015),Ngaiz  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone. How is everyone? I hope you are all well. Things are going great here, all have a pretty cr@ppy sleeper that's ends up in our bed around 4am. I'm starting another stim cycle next week to try for number two. Lex is doing so well and I'm still in awe of her everyday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I noticed now that my last reply didnt go through!
    Ngaiz how's your stim going ?

AFM well have been taking my drugs, org flights acc etc for a FET tx for my 6 day hatching blastocyst..... Which was sch yest... Woke up all excited getting ready to go to the hosp and boom.... One sick to the stomach ph call embryo didnt make the thaw - it just didnt survive ! Feel so deflated ESP when you fly in from overseas and trying to coordinate everything. Anyway, had a last 3 day embryo that we then decided to thaw out last minute. Like the Dr said are you going to make a special trip for this later plus storage fees coming up again....... Having totally no hope for it I thought I might as well and more for DH.

Went to bed content knowing my 3 dayyer isn't going to survive....... Get a call this morning its survived the thaw and become a morula already in the morning ! I just can't do this anymore ! I feel so terrible part of me was hoping it wasnt going to survive so I wouldn't have to go through the terrible 2 weeks knowing that I have such low chances. Well we still have tom. Keep you guys posted.
    Is it just me or is it hard going back into it again? I was so hopefully for the 6 dayyer that's from my LOs batch. One miracle... One lottery huh!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's a great outcome Ann, burrow in little one. I started a bit late and I'm on day 6 of stims. Had a scan on Tuesday and I had 4 good looking follies, I have another tomorrow morning. They were all a decent size so I'm thinking I might have epu earlier than planned. Ann this cycle is physically and mentally exhausting, and as hopeful ad I am my attitude is completely different this time around.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 03-09-2015 at 11:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz yup have a different attitude this time around too - before it consumed me and I wanted to find out everything and slays net researching...... But now I just think its either going make it or not......maybe its a way of protecting myself or maybe we have that gorgeous miracle that needs our full attention and shows us something new they have learnt! Yest at target my LO said Pe-pa in the softest of tone when I gave a packet of Pepa clips! How exciting is it that !

sorry if you dint mind me asking, I can't recall what is the difficulty for you to concieve? Your follicles are great sounding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our biggest concern is MFI but I also have endo, pcos, one blocked tube and an 8 day leutal phase. Still got the 4 good looking follies and epu is tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx. Fingers crossed for epu! Iam pupo with a cavitating morula. But honestly I just know...... Isn't that terrible. Poor DH is hopeful !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Father's Day 2015. DH and Stephie.
    Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-09-2015),Ngaiz  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!
    So much to catch up on! Great to see some of you are back at it! There is nothing further from my mind at the moment! Still haven't ruled out going for #3 but SOOO busy with 2 that there just isn't time at the moment!
    R is walking and talking and being full on - we call her the "tiny terrorist"! She is still quite small compared to other kids her age.

It is funny hearing about your attitudes to going back to ivf for number 2. I felt exactly the same way. I think you are way busier with #1 so don't have the time to be googling every symptom and constantly thinking about it! I also was much more comfortable with the thought of only having one child (as opposed to none) so the pressure was off. Plus I guess if it worked once there is a chance it will work again.

Good luck to all those stim'ing. Looking forward to hearing the results! I haven't read back through all the posts: is anyone from the group onto pregnancy #2 yet?

Bxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz how did it go your epu?

Bedlover well said! You took the words outta my mouth ! I ESP love the googling every symptom part ! It's amazing I haven't gone on once and searched " pregnant from a grade 3 morula...." !! Actually may just go and do it now !

Cat Stephie is so cute !

SO 6dpt ( back to the jargon!) .... I am not kidding last time 6dpt I just knew it (felt it in me waters !) that it had worked... I had pulling, pinching sensation.... In fact I saved all my dpts in my mob under Notes with all my hcg no.s! Do you guys remember I was so paranoid I was bting twice a week for like couple of weeks !! By 9dpt I had a clear pink line - pic is still in my gallery :-) ! Oh how I miss that now !! Wish it cld be the same way this time around !

hope everyone had a lovely Fathers Day. Didnt buy anything for daddy yet as he is travelling (again )- he is in a meeting where our PM is atm - but nothing to do with his entourage !). but we bought him a lovely card and asked him to buy a new pair of cool sunnies, so he can look like a cool young daddy ( more for mummy's benefit )