+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ! Happy 1st Mothers Day ! Where is everyone ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies with planning Hilts birthday and mothers day and birthdays back home to make gifts for ive been flatout on top of hilts swimming and my physio!
    Party is this Sat have ordered from the AustralianBakingCafe some party pies, sausage rolls and lamingtons and will make a cake, fairy bread and hubby wants to make mini burgers /sliders.
    Hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day and for those of us that this was our first i hope it was as magical & memorable as mine! Happy tears flowed i felt su lucky and appreciated, loved and despite Hilt not being well with teething temps i lapped up all the hugs and kisses! Well must get going to physio!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431358307.306589.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431358387.758388.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. For me it was so special I loved it.

I have also been busy with work, Ryan's swimming lessons and trying to get things/ideas for his first birthday.

Jay11 sounds like you have everything ready for Hiltons birthday. I love the pic gotta love when they put the food a over their face.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Been planning Stephie's birthday party. Can't believe she'll be 1 in only 3 more weeks.

Stephie has a new "word". She can now say "kitty", except when she says it, it sounds more like "titty" or "titta". She also recognises and can point to the picture of the kitties on the calendar on my bedroom wall if we ask her to.

For her party, we're just going to have it in our church hall, which is a good thing, because with all the people we've invited, we could end up with 30 - 40+ people there. We have some people who have offered to bring a plate of food, and another who has offered to donate the soft drink they had left over from their recent wedding. Will probably get a couple of platters from Coles, and some party pies, sausage rolls, and mini quiche, and do some veggie sticks with dip.

I think I might make her birthday cake in the shape of a cat. Shouldn't be too difficult. Just two round cakes, one a little smaller than the other, and something for the ears and tail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stephie and I on Mother's Day.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    First Mother's Day card.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks spidery!

Catz we only have about 16 adults 5 kids but... We may have to cancel if my observation is right and Hilt has Chicken. pox but will know this arvo at Gp appt! Poor boy it explains his diff to get comfy enough to sleep and his grumbly lack of appetite and lack of sleep routine!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431457690.170179.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431457734.561041.jpg
    Dads never had it but I did on my 21st bday many years ago now!
    Lovely card Catz glad you have a pic to commemorate too she has grown up so fast!
    Hilts now using a fork to eat ravioli and swipes his left finger across his right palm to signal When he has finish something like eating, drinking, too tired and finished playing, even did it on the change table once to when he was upset and wanted me to finish haha they are so clever.
    Anyway better get ready for Hilts appt hope im wrong and its just a teething rash and the party can go on with a happy healthy Hilton!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Doh its hand foot and mouth 7-10days till he should be better can get it of toys, furniture, contact so could have got it anywhere! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431530711.931563.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431530751.277997.jpg
    We've postponed his party! Poor bubba, feel sorry for him as he has such a good demeanour even when sick he manages to try to make us smile and laugh with the energy he has!
    Last edited by Jay11; 14-05-2015 at 02:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hope he feels better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cat spots on face clearing and was pretty clumsy yesterday so picked up a few whoopsie bruises which by the end of the day it also had mum exhausted, on limited sleep & from watching his every move like the first time he pulled up on things in order to catch him as many times as possible. Seems more coordinated today after a much better sleep last night and even had breaky at breakfast time not lunchtime like yesterday which is good and is having a snooze again now which is his morning one that he has been to irritable to take the last few days.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (15-05-2015)