+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where is everybody? How's your little ones going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Erin is going great, been crawling for over a month now. Still no teeth but think one is not far off. Can't believe she will be 1 in a little over six weeks!! Enjoying my time with her but going back to work soon 2 part-time days. She will be in daycare for one. Swimming lessons are so much fun each week. Has botox for my migraines, so far so good. Not much else going on. Won't be able to do ivf until at least end of year, hubbies work and money of course. Hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    M is 7mths old and has two teeth- the bottom middle two. She is still sleeping really well so I've been lucky (touching wood), she goes to bed at 7 and we don't heard from her again until between 7-8am the next morning, she sleeps about 3 or so hours through the day, we are down to two naps now.
    Solids have been going well also. She seems happy to eat everything and the only thing she wasn't overly fussed with were peas but she will still eat them.
    We have recently started swimming lessons too Amps, it's so cute. Last time we went, hubby went in with her (we go on Saturday mornings), I couldn't stop smiling watching them together and every so often, she would look over and smile at me. I was thinking about Erin recently that it won't be long til the older babies on this thread are one. Time has gotten away too quickly!! I can't believe we are preparing to go back to work soon. I'm hoping to only do two days a week too so will be talking to work soon, I've still got just over 3mths to go before I'm due back. We are hoping to do a FET at the end of this year. Some of us might end up in the next DIG together!
    Jay- how are you finding Washington? Are you going to do a bit of travel to other parts of the US anytime soon? Hope it's not too cold!!
    M is just starting to commando crawl and gets up on all fours and rocks so I'm waiting for her to take off now. They are all growing up! What's planned for you next? Are you able to get your snow babies sent over there? Sorry it hasn't worked out for you yet, fingers crossed it all happens soon for you Jay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, I can't believe our babies are almost one. I still pinch myself most mornings. We have four teeth hete and L has taken a couple of steps. She's getting more teeth and is really cranky today, first time it's affected her. I'm doing Tafe two days a week and start back at work 3 days a week at the end of March. We take her swimming at my Aunt's and she loves it so need to look at swimming lessons. I'm heading to NZ for a wedding this weekend but going by myself. Dh will do fine but in so anxious about leaving her behind. I'm only away for about 56hours so the flight plus 8 hour round trip would be too tough on both of us. Might sound crazy but I'm desperate to cycle again and have the same yearning for a second child that I had for one healthy baby. I've already told Dh I'm using his tax return hehe. I love being a mama!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey jay hope your settling in over there in he states.

Wow amps erin is nearly one. I agree time does fly. Glad to hear you are both well. Wow no teeth yet. I was doing baby swim class's witb Ryan from 4 months till just before Christmas but want to get back into it but closer to home this time.

Ngaiz I hear you about cranky and teething. Ryan has the middle bottom two but has been super grizzly and chomping on his fingers despite bonjela, teething toys and net things with ice in them. I have had to use Panadol in the evening as he gets too upset by then and screams through dinner. Hope you enjoy your wedding in NZ. What are you studying at tafe?

Rysn is 8months old today and has decided that after he has had his bottle about 05:30-0600 he is not going back to sleep so we are wide awake and playing on mummies bedroom floor as I type this and I think I smell a dirty nappy lol.

Ryan crawls, pulls himself up on everything and can walk with his block trolley on his own. And loves to pull out all my dvd 's lol.

I agree Ngaiz I love been a mum too however trying to get Ryan sleep at night is a long process sometimes. We used to rock and pat him to sleep in our arms( rookie mistake by with is wind and reflux in the beginning he use to scream if I put him down ) but nowit gets to much after 30 mins especially when he fights me so we are kinds doing s version of the cry reassurance thing but I have been just sitting in his room as nurse thinks and I agree it is a big loss of comfort but we have been doing this for s week now and last night I spent 40 mins in his room with no crying but it is time consuming I think I'm going to increase his time alone and do the walk in and out/ reassurance thing.

Im back to work at the beginning of April and would like to try again at the end of the tear but it will most likely be at the beginning of next year due to money and work.
    Will i I better go change his bum. Have a great day ladies :-)
    Last edited by Spidery; 10-02-2015 at 06:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Amps so glad botox seems to be working!

Tks Annerley- we live about 3hrs south from DC and its great here. Went up to visit friends near DC but haven't traveled yet hopefully soon
    Unfortunately Hubby will be away for Hilts first bday ... Of all places Australia doing a course!

Ngaiz best luck for NZ trip & wedding

Spidery - Can't believe Ryan is walking already wow. Good luck with the sleep. Hilt slept through Thurs night again but not last night first time in this house -but hopefully he gets back in sync soon. Hilt wakes between 6.15 - 0640 but if im lucky like this morning he might make it past that eg 0715

Hilt crawls everywhere now and pulls himself up of furniture and wants to stand all the time ... I remember when all he wanted to do was sit haha

Still hoping to get the last two embryos sent over but haven't done anything about it yet. Fingers crossed you ladies have more luck and are utd on you first attempt at ttc

Oh btw i'm now under pre-pregnancy weight by 1.5kg but not completely there as want to be pre-IVF weight so 5kgs to go. :0
    Last edited by Jay11; 15-02-2015 at 08:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guess who's 9months now :0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies long time! Ok so my little lady is 9 months, just one small bottom teeth, started crawling a bit late but stands up holding on to something. It looks pretty scary when she is holding on to the side of the cot and at times hangs over looking at her toys on the floor - which she threw of course!
    we were in States in Dec and Jan and travelled heaps.

Down to two sleeps during the day, we having timing problems, she goes down around 4 - 5 pm then wakes up around 6 -7 and then is awake til 12 its unbelievable ! If she does sleep around 3 wakes up at 5:30 and goes down at 8 she will be up at 10 pm and then goes til 1-2am! DH mostly stays up with her .

and iam getting clucky too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay are you getting the embryo over to States? Hey Jay I just went back in the post and. Saw the pic of the car seat fitted in the pram ? Did you buy that contraption in the States and is Hilton able to seat forward facing in the car seat? I have those reversible Safety 1st one but she is still rearward facing . Yours just looks much more convenient!
    Last edited by ann17; 05-03-2015 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay just a tip when I was in US during winter ESP found that Aquaphor ointment really helps with dry lips (safe to apply) and face wind chap for bubs, it worked wonders the older kids and I used it on our lips too. It does work and saw that the redness on the cheeks disappear on bubby. Its available everywhere Target Walmart etc. how's the shopping!!!!???