+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Who else is thinking of No.2 already? I know some people must think I'm crazy but so far no-one has said it and I think since the first try after Hilt hasn't worked they understand more why we wouldn't leave it for longer, especially not another 2yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay I was def thinking about #2 when DS was about 6mths. We tried naturally for a few months and then did another round of IVF when DS was 10.5mths - I was 6 weeks preg at his first bday party.
    I def don't think you are crazy!

I always said I wanted 3 and I can't think of anything worse than starting IVF again at the moment!!! I guess that is a sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not crazy at all Jay, I spoke to my FS/OB about it before I was even discharged from hospital and think about it most days. It's the same yearning I had before we got L. One of the reasons I stayed away for so long was because I couldn't cope seeing all the DIGs. I desperately want another child and I was hoping to have started another cycle by now because I wanted a 12-18month age gap. I know that even with ivf it may take some time again, and realistically, we just don't have it on our side. I guess I'm a bit impatient, I want a big family and I want it now haha. I've also been putting off study for 5 years to do ivf. The sooner our family is compete to sooner I can attempt Uni. I'm back to work in March and will cycle again as soon as I qualify for full Mat leave again. If successful, it will give us a 2yr gap.

BL sorry to hear you're having a rough run. I hope you get some respite soon.

Where are you moving to Jay?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our bub is 7 months old and I go back to work in April and plan to have another go at IVF in May or June. Would love a sibling for our little man and for them to be pretty close in age. Good luck Jay, hope you enjoyed the wine. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 7mths ABH time has flown best of luck with your return to work & next round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out Jay.
    No I don't think you are crazy- you never know how long these things can take unfortunately.
    I haven't even dtd without any protection yet and it seems strange having to worry about it. I probably would have just not bothered, with a see what happens attitude, only that we are going away in sept and oct next year and the holiday is all booked and paid for. We can't go if I happen to be 24wks or more pregnant so that in mind, we will just take it as is comes from May next year and aim to do a FET in Nov. That will give us just over 2yr age gap, if it works first go, which is nice. I have 4 frosties so will see how we go with those in about a year's time. It seems silly to be careful but we haven't had an overly long ttc journey from an Ivf perspective so I feel I need to be for the next couple of months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all goes to plan Annerley maybe you'll fall pregnant on your holiday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Ngaiz my obstetrician & I said at our last appt 'see you in 12months' so I had also discussed the next bub back then!

We are off to the US for 2yrs! At this stage we will live south of Washington DC! Trucks arrived mon week :0 then we drive to the Gold Coast for xmas and NYs visiting family on the way and fly out 2Jan!
    Last edited by Jay11; 07-12-2014 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow Jay that's a big change!

Anyone else still bf? I think I'm over it :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Wow Jay that's a big change!

Anyone else still bf? I think I'm over it :-(
    Me too. Never thought I would be as wanted to do it for 100 years with DS. But it is just getting to be too much that no one but me can do!! Plus she is still feeding 6 times a day so I don't know if my milk quality is that great.

Am going to start weaning next week.