+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hard luck Jay, so sorry to hear.

Ann I have Facebook but don't use it very often. Got sick of the all the drama.

I think about doing another cycle all the time. It was such a huge part of life before L and now I feel like I have nothing to focus on (apart from L of course). I've been thinking about going to Uni a lot lately but definitely want at least one more child. I know that I will be fine academically but doubt my ability if IVF is constantly on my mind so study will have to take a back seat for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Jay Hopefully you can try again before you leave, keep us posted. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Jay. I hope your getting lots of hugs from your special boy. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well we jumped straight back in ... Since cycle was same day as blood test so now just hope my body plays and I ovulate on 14 - 15 dec so we can do trf before we drive out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Jay!!!!! Will have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    There you go Jay! ( once again we are back to using these symbols ! Waiting for the or and would be awesome! Btw where you driving out to ? The US?

Speaking of which we have booked our xmas hols off to US for a month (LA San Diego, SF maybe Seattle) and Vancouver (bbrrrrr)! Iam so excited to see all my family, cousins and relatives in US and Canada. And shopping!

Yes I have a bunch of people on my DH FB that he doesn't even know off and every so often would update me ! It kinda started off as I didn't have much spare time with two kids in primary school, after school sports, work and I drove to work so no time to kill on the train, domestics, cooking, Westfields, trying to squeeze in gym and of course putting out for DH ( sometimes doing mental checklists !) .
    then it became the fact there seemed no privacy - I have HUGE relatives spanning from Aust, NZ, mostly US, Canada and England and some of em are sticky beaks! So all the drama and competition, I thought I wld better be off without it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Jay, that's great Got everything crossed for you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jay, sorry the last one didn't work out.
    My DH would really like another one, but i wouldn't do ivf again. 8 Stims in 2 years has done me in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking at my little man with two little girls both slightly older made me realise how much I want another bub & a sibling for Hilt. I really hope we can do it this time. Last round was disappointing but we are still hopeful! Looking at the positives we cracked open a great bottle of wine tonight as we HAVE to drink some of the wine stock down before we move as can't take it overseas with us