+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beautiful website Annerley. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So line weakened to nothing so read instructions and the trigger I had to use pregnyl has HCG and can give a false positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is still very early to get any result on a home preg test. If your BT is on the 1st you prob won't see any result by POAS until at least the weekend.

Hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jay. It's such a tough wait! Bedlover is right though - it's not over yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks ladies once again your comments and support are helping me hold it together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. It's been a too long since I've popped in. I've missed far too much to catch up but did flick through to see everyone's cutie pie babies.

Jay, I did catch that you had another transfer done. Good luck! I hope it's just the trigger going out and you see another positive in a couple of days. How exciting! I would have loved to go again before Christmas but it just want happening with DH of work and Lexi refusing to wean.

Dh FINALLY went back to work yesterday after 4.5 months off. Thank the Lord, things were getting tight.

Lexi has been a terror, lol. She no longer sleeps (day OR night), waking 6-7 times a night. We've had a terrible couple of months traveling back and forwards to NZ and she just decided co-sleeping and b00bie on tap was tops and won't have it any other way. Today though she has managed two decent sleeps, one 2hr and she is currently 60mins into another sleep. I wonder of it had anything to do with the house being so alive with DH home.

Life is so amazing with her and seeing her grow and develop every day is surreal. She rolled at 4 months, sat at 6 months and has just started to crawl at 7 months. Albeit, it does take her about 30 minutes to go 5 meters. I'm so freaking excited for Christmas!

We are trying out BLW with pre made mash pouches when we are out. She doesn't like been spoon fed but will suck it from the pouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chomping on a Lamb Loin chop.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ngaiz what a cutie! I've been wondering how you went with everything. Glad your husband is back to work and hopefully you and Lexi get into a good rhythm! Ellie didn't want to wean either and then BFing got so easy I thought I'd just do the 12 mths. But today she started biting with her new teeth and I am worried the whole time I'm feeding she's going to do it again. Ellie is 7 mths soon and she has been crawling and pulling up onto furniture for a couple of weeks. I've noticed she is sleeping a bit better - I think burning the extra energy helps? Hopefully it will for Lexi anyway. Thanks for dropping in and letting us know what you are up to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys ! Ngaiz so nice to see you! She is so cute! Has she got her first tooth out? Nothing here yet although she just turned 6 months. Also I find that little one sleeps better when there's no one in the house. I noticed she is much better behaved during the week and weekend when dh and kids are around she stays up more.

Go Jay go ! Watching this space! Good luck ! You just might have a little American baba! When do you leave?

Dd is much better now after passing the stone. Atm she is preparing for her ball at a swanky hotel ! DS going too ! And mums are having a bubbly (or two ) after dropping kids! And she got her license !
    So has everyone migrated to FB? And have people created a special one for this thread or with their current FB?

any tips on how to make the car seat mirror that is fixed on the head rest from drooping down all the time! I can never see bubs I have to keep repositioning it and then it just droops down !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Hi Ann! I did ask Annerley to invite me using my profile but she hasn't yet. I'm not sure what they do in there! I'd prefer BH to Facebook as I don't really want to be on Facebook.

With the mirror we had that problem but we had installed it incorrectly. From memory it was the positioning of the Velcro strap which we had going under instead of over or something! It was a Brica one.

Glad to hear your DD is well and powering on!