+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra funny you mention the darkness in the room. At sleep school the room was soooo dark I couldn't actually see Mia while I was patting her!!! I had to have my phone with me to see her! Lol I think that is the key.. We've got roller blinds in her room its still quite light during the day so DH has stuck garbage bags on the inside of the windows to see if it's helped and it has... (Not ideal I know, but helps for now) Sorry don't have any cot ideas.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Ann that's terrible. Kidney stones are apparently as painful as child birth. Poor thing. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Hope it settles down for you soon.

Berra congrats on your progress with E! Now you just have to learn to sleep

JJ isn't it amazing how changing one thing like that can make a difference. We should do something similar with Ellie. She hates going into her cot so we put her to sleep on our bed and transfer.

Jay I can't believe Hilt drinks a litre of milk! Ellie is such a bad eater. She's not putting on weight but lucky for us she was a little chubba at birth so she has room to be slow there. The community nurse, doctor and immunisation nurse aren't worried so I'm trying not to as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra thanks for that. I'm trying the Save our Sleep method where you leave bubs for the prescribed time without going in the room unless it becomes an emotional crying. After the prescribed time if they still haven't settled then you go in and stay with them. I have to say I had success just now for the first time. I put her down at 1pm , left the door open , I didn't give her the dummy but left her a teddy comforter.anyway I received a phone call and when I hung up she had fallen asleep. Wow I feel like we have reached a mile stone, the first time she's fallen asleep unaided.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley I just pm you my details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiiii ladies!!!
    First time posting in the new thread! I find BH so hard to keep up with that I rarely post but I do read along with the adventures of our little treasures.

Was going to write more but the forum is being a butt right now and this msg has taken 4 minutes to write already on a computer!!!!!

Be back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nirok!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014#7

Wow the new look BH is taking me a little to figure out

Ann hope DD is better & DS was happy with his exams!

So news we started our IVF journey again but my body has been good and naughty as now weigh less then pre-preg weight but my body produced two dominant follicles then finally one resolved but the other kept growing not releasing so had to inject a trigger so not the natural round we were expecting but it's kind of work as Trf will be Tomorrow so didn't fall on a weekend for once!! I'm super excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaterhouse View Post
    Oh Ann that's terrible. Kidney stones are apparently as painful as child birth. Poor thing. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Hope it settles down for you soon.

Berra congrats on your progress with E! Now you just have to learn to sleep

JJ isn't it amazing how changing one thing like that can make a difference. We should do something similar with Ellie. She hates going into her cot so we put her to sleep on our bed and transfer.

Jay I can't believe Hilt drinks a litre of milk! Ellie is such a bad eater. She's not putting on weight but lucky for us she was a little chubba at birth so she has room to be slow there. The community nurse, doctor and immunisation nurse aren't worried so I'm trying not to as well.
    He's been drinking it for a while now last night it was 1085mls but lately seems content with 4x 240mls so just under

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jay! Wishing you all the best. Fingers crossed it happens for you before you move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jay hope it happens soon for you. :-)