+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my kids are vaccinated as well as the pets... i will never understand why parents dont vaccinate their children...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    my kids are vaccinated as well as the pets... i will never understand why parents dont vaccinate their children...
    Yes I agree. I'm a strong believer in vaccinations for children. I feel better having my pets vaccinated to protect them as well.
    I mean I'm not waiting to start a debate about it, there are other threads for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loislane2010 View Post
    My kids arent vaxed and my cats/dog are.
    Mostly because the vet just gave them the shots while at the vet. Or they were given them before we had them.

we dont make appointments just to get the animals vaccinated. I wouldnt make an appointment just to get my animals vaccinated. The every year thing is very over the top IMO
    Can I ask why you choose to vaccinate pets but not your children? I am generally curious.

I understand you don't make appointments for your pets to have them done but they get done when the go because your vet chooses to.

Your children go to the doctor? Why not vaccinate while they are there in the same way your pets are done when they go in.

I'm not looking for an argument.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont/havent chosen to vax my animals. They had their shots before we got them.

If there was a direct risk of my animals contracting a disease i would give them a shot, as i would with my kids. Recently my daughter stood on a rusty sewing needle and i consented to a tetanus shot.

There are so many vaccines these days we are stopping our bodies from doing what is does naturally. We are IMO compromising our bodies natural immune systems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loislane2010 View Post
    I dont/havent chosen to vax my animals. They had their shots before we got them.

If there was a direct risk of my animals contracting a disease i would give them a shot, as i would with my kids. Recently my daughter stood on a rusty sewing needle and i consented to a tetanus shot.

There are so many vaccines these days we are stopping our bodies from doing what is does naturally. We are IMO compromising our bodies natural immune systems.
    http://m.pediatrics.aappublications....109/1/124.full

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

sky1  (11-09-2014)