+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kara I completely agree about Aisha ... she's a complete bore IMO. Seems nice enough and all, but she gives nothing. Just walks around looking pretty and pining over Trav.

I am not overly keen on the way Skye is behaving.... im not a fan of Leo anymore, But i didn't like the way she was cuddling, well trying to cuddle up to him on the couch during evictions. Though i feel i could see him quite withdrawn from her.... so i think he might be aware something is up with her behind his back. But then again i don't blame her for not being that into Leo as I would feel like he was only latching onto me because he was an intruder. I don't think she believes he is really that into her...

It's a tough one. I am keen to see what transpires.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 03-11-2014 at 22:00.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and bloody well played by Dave. I could see Tim's mentoring paying off tonight with the bullet Dave lined up for Cat or Lawson.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that was an incredibly awkward eviction couch session...

Sent from my LG-P716 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-11-2014),Serenity Love  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope Ryan wins. He seems like such good value, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him now that there isn't as many in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if Trav is going to tell Leo that Skye was wanting Priya in the house instead of him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's part of the game but I wish it was one of the intruders that were evicted instead of the original housemates. I don't want to watch the newbies, I don't like change lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkPrint For This Useful Post:

Best Things  (04-11-2014),heplusme  (04-11-2014)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think I kind of like Ryan. I didn't before but I always really like the tone of his voice, the sound of it. But now I think I actually like him. Maybe because we are finally seeing more of him and he's not getting pushed aside.

Can't stand Leo, that guy that was there when he entered is long gone and there's just this grump left. He seems very self centred lately.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrint View Post
    I know it's part of the game but I wish it was one of the intruders that were evicted instead of the original housemates. I don't want to watch the newbies, I don't like change lol.
    Agreed!!

Sent from my LG-P716 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I think I kind of like Ryan. I didn't before but I always really like the tone of his voice, the sound of it. But now I think I actually like him. Maybe because we are finally seeing more of him and he's not getting pushed aside.

Can't stand Leo, that guy that was there when he entered is long gone and there's just this grump left. He seems very self centred lately.
    Oh I agree RE: Leo.. I hope he goes soon. I would hate to be stuck in that small space with him acting so moody all the time. I never see him smile in there. I also secretly want Skye to hook up with someone else. Would be awkward watching but I think she likes him

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wissa For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-11-2014),ozeymumof5  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always knew Leo was a jerk. I once dated a gym junkie and they are like junkies for it. It is their life and they get very sullen without it. They are selfish and in a bit of a mind warp about being buff. Everything in balance is good but this guy clearly didn't get that memo. He would not make a good boyfriend.

I'm hoping Ryan and Skye book up. Or Ryan and anybody really. It would be interesting to see him as someone's boyfriend..