+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How can Cat be up for noms for her role in the relationship yet Lawson not be up after he is blatantly cheating? Stupid double standards.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (23-10-2014),Best Things  (23-10-2014),callmedragon22  (23-10-2014),Green Cheese  (23-10-2014),Jodes35  (23-10-2014),KaraB  (23-10-2014),mrswhitehouse  (24-10-2014),PurpleButterfly4  (26-10-2014),Serenity Love  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Marina irritates me. Her face is snarky and smug.

Leo is a rude, self absorbed ******.
    Still don't like Ryan.
    Skye seems so ridiculously bimbo ish. I cant believe its not put on- either way i don't find her interesting at all.

Prya is only in it for the money but she's interesting somehow.

David is almost repulsive but borderline attractive lol I don't know, hard to explain. But he's interesting to watch.

Aisha and Travis are a yawn fest.

Cat is a weak person she's just luke warm, mousy, dispassionate and meh.

Lawson is the poster boy for stupid and shockingly untrustworthy. Only he is slightly more disappointing because initially he seemed above cheating on his gf on national tv.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Marina irritates me. Her face is snarky and smug.

Leo is a rude, self absorbed ******.
    Still don't like Ryan.
    Skye seems like a so ridiculously bimbo ish. I don't find her interesting at all.

Prya is only in it for the money but she's interesting somehow.

David is almost repulsive but borderline attractive lol I don't know. But he's interesting to watch.

Aisha and Travis are a yawn fest.

Cat is a weak person she's just luke warm, mousy, dispassionate and meh.

Lawson is the poster boy for stupid and shockingly untrustworthy. Only he is slightly more disappointing because initially he seemed above cheating on his gf on national tv.
    Lol! Kara. I laughed at EVERY sentence. Gold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Possible spoiler! Not sure if this is counted!
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    How can Cat be up for noms for her role in the relationship yet Lawson not be up after he is blatantly cheating? Stupid double standards.
    It is, but I think he was just lucky that there were other people who annoyed them more so he slipped down. I think Cats behavior stood out more to them as she is seen to be 'chasing' him. Also as Aisha said, she is acting like nothings happening. I happen to agree with her. I think Cat planted many seeds to get her way. Im not saying Lawson isnt at fault because he is 100%! Just that I think it was less of an 'accident' to Cat.

On another note, who wants to be with someone and cuddle them while they are actively crying over another woman? Its starting to look like there might be some issues there. I feel that Lawson might be pulling away a little..makes for juicy watching! I dont think Cat knows the magnitude of dislike on the media etc she is copping which will be awful if she gets voted out. No matter what the outcome of the whole situation I do feel sorry for them, they will have alot of emotional issues to deal with when they get out.

*Big brother psychologist in training right here* lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-10-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KaraB lol do you like anyone this season!? Ps remind me not to get on your bad side!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @KaraB lol do you like anyone this season!? Ps remind me not to get on your bad side!
    Nup 😂
    Aww I'm not that bad hahaha.

I didn't mind Sandra until she crossed the line with Sam. And even then I still kind of like her.

Jason was cute

Dion was alright too.

Jake was a knob jockey.

Gemma was not my cup if tea but she did appear to be a good person, a good nurse, so I had respect for her because of that.

I don't really love any of them though :/

The BB season that Ben Norris won was the best. They had some funny people that year.

This one is boring. Almost all of them are cliches- bad ones.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    But also when jason said "its clear you two are in a relationship now" lawson said "whoa whoa whoa" and made out as if thats bot the case

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you see how red Lawson's face got while Jason was calling him on his crap?
    I suppose maybe Lawson continues to seek comfort with Cat because he knows he's blown it with his gf and figures he's screwed either way no matter what. Not an excuse but possibly an explanation as to why he hasn't really stopped what he is doing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

moosey  (24-10-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Honestly, I get the whole it takes two to tango thing, and usually I am absolutely resolute on the responsibility lying with the person in the relationship, but in this case I can see why Cat is copping it. With what we are seeing anyway. She has not backed down in the slightest. She should not have said anything to him full stop. She could have got herself so much public respect and sympathy by having her cries and confessions in the diary room but being respectful as well to his situation. I even think when she did that whole 'I'm doing the wrong thing, we can't spend time together' she was actually pressuring him to make a choice.

And then because he was conflicted and now felt even more isolated in the house, he obliterated himself next time there was booze, and his defenses were down. Even in that state of drunkenness, when he was in the hot seat someone asked if he'd be kissing Cat tonight and he said no. And that's when she 'accidentally' got the girls out when she was getting changed. I honestly think he didn't have a chance of resisting it. There's no chemistry between them. I think she inceptioned him by planting the possibility in his mind. I think he should leave. I wish she would get voted out but there's no both intruders can beat her. It's so infuriating.

Also, is anyone old enough to remember BB2? Cos Jess did the same thing to Marty when he had a girlfriend and no one reacted this way. But then after Jess left, Marty kissed Sahra one night and she got voted out basically for kissing Marty's house girl. Seems like times have changed a little...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (24-10-2014),KaraB  (24-10-2014),Lauzy  (24-10-2014),ozeymumof5  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree with all you said about Cat and Lawson.
    I'd love to hear what her ex has to say about her!