+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fair enough, I understand and totally get why everyone's up in arms about it I really do, but I still feel sad for him. His life is ruined. Maybe she won't be "just fine" and that's probably the wrong way to put it, but unfortunatley break ups are a part of life. It's awful hers had to be so public of course.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Lauzy  (22-10-2014),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (22-10-2014),ozeymumof5  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Anyway I'm going to opt out on commenting on this further because I know I'm like the only person who feels this way, I just can't help that I feel bad for the boy even though I feel disgusted by what he's done as well. I just really really feel sad for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Anyway I'm going to opt out on commenting on this further because I know I'm like the only person who feels this way, I just can't help that I feel bad for the boy even though I feel disgusted by what he's done as well. I just really really feel sad for him.
    Nah. I absolutely get where you're coming from. When I saw him in the diary room crying because he had lost his girlfriend and her family I felt so sad... He did the wrong thing. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fair enough, I understand and totally get why everyone's up in arms about it I really do, but I still feel sad for him. His life is ruined. Maybe she won't be "just fine" and that's probably the wrong way to put it, but unfortunatley break ups are a part of life. It's awful hers had to be so public of course.
    No I completely understand what you are saying. I also feel bad that he has done this to himself at such a young age. Your reputation is one of the hardest things to repair. I do feel bad that he has gotten himself into such a position most likely due to immaturity and inexperience. Cat has been relentless. His life IS ruined in a sense as people will always remember him as the guy who cheated on national television. I just think that he is not as sorry as he makes out. Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't watch this years big brother but I can't even imagine how living in that small enclosed environment would make you feel and how it would affect your decision making skills. You are totally isolated yet you can't get away from everyone. It was really get to you I think .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-10-2014),ozeymumof5  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just caught up, haven't watched eviction show yet.
    I can't believe how relentless cat is....the dress thing was pathetic. While I believe lawson is a dirt bag, I don't know many males
    who wouldn't weaken in that situation.

I am am finding the rest of the house more and more entertaining.
    Sandra is the most annoying hope she goes next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfirst View Post
    Sandra is the most annoying hope she goes next.
    She was evicted lastnight

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (23-10-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I must be the only person in the world who feels sorry for Lawson.
    He's royally stuffed up. So so badly. His gf will be ok. What he's done to her is absoultey awful, but she has the support of her family and the whole of Australia, she's young and beautiful and will move on, she will be just fine.
    Lawson on the other hand, has no one. He's ruined any chance he has with his gf, screwed his relationship with her family, the whole of Australia hates him...

All he's got is Cat, who is a 30 something year old divorcee who persued him desperately even though he constantly said nothing could come of it. Yes of course he's at fault and should have denied her constant advances, but seriously. Yuck.

I just feel sick of the thought of what that poor boy is going to go through when he leaves the house. It makes me feel ill. I think back to what I was like when I was his age, and I don't care how many people say he's an adult and needs to take responsibilty for his own actions, well my god. Some of the stuff I did at 23. I was no grown up, and neither is he
    I actually feel sorry for him too. I think if it was swapped around and the 31 year old male was as relentless to a relatively naive 23 year old female it would be seen differently. It would be hard to resist that relentlessness, I really believe that. She has been completely without dignity and respect. She never should have said anything in the first place. Nothing good could ever have come of it. Ever.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (23-10-2014),HeavenBlue  (23-10-2014),KaraB  (23-10-2014)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so glad Sandra is gone. She was just so negative and really didn't want to be there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonia is looking much more comfortable tonight in her maxi and flats. She looks fab

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (23-10-2014),Jodes35  (22-10-2014),KaraB  (23-10-2014),MrsBid  (22-10-2014)