+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The a$$holes came tonight!! Ryan must have already forgotten he's up for eviction this week...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (22-10-2014),Serenity Love  (16-10-2014),SheWarrior  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Agree 100%!! They couldn't be bothered getting to know Skye, assumed she was a bimbo just because she has difficulties articulating herself & now they realise she's not as dumb as they thought & it's all Skye's fault!!

Sandra is absolutely having a tanty, Skye was right, if she carried on like that they would be calling her childish.

It's time to go Sandra or Ryan, I really want Sandra to go but I think she will buckle if Ryan goes, so want I want him to go first.
    Yes! I wanna see Sandra buckle too! Fricken mole she is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did Lawson and Cat DTD in the sanctuary? I swear she said oh its not just the s&x when they were having their chat... i didnt hear it properly and its bugging me..

what actually happened when they spent the night together?

Oh and thanks BB for making me cry last night- Jason and Leo's letters.. OMG ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Did Lawson and Cat DTD in the sanctuary? I swear she said oh its not just the s&x when they were having their chat... i didnt hear it properly and its bugging me..

what actually happened when they spent the night together?

Oh and thanks BB for making me cry last night- Jason and Leo's letters.. OMG ...
    I could have sworn I heard that too!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm watching lastnights episode again so I can listen properly....Ryan and Skye on the stairs; Ryan totally acted dumb to make Skye look like she didn't know what she was saying. He said bubbly ppl don't have bad days and Skye said they do...he then twisted it, how could the other housemates just sit there and not back Skye up? Ryan is an a*shole and so full of himself (ei: his rant in the gym...and David, pffft back stabber)
    Last edited by ozeymumof5; 17-10-2014 at 09:17.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-10-2014),Serenity Love  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I'm watching lastnights episode again so I can listen properly....Ryan and Skye on the stairs; Ryan totally acted dumb to make Skye look like she didn't know what she was saying. He said bubbly ppl don't have bad days and Skye said they do...he then twisted it, how could the other housemates just sit there and not back Skye up? Ryan is an a*shole and so full of himself (ei: his rant in the gym...and David, pffft back stabber)
    Yes! Yes! Im so glad I wasnt the only one who thought he twisted it. I started thinking maybe I was just getting it all mixed up myself. I agree- it peeved me off that nobody backed Skye up. Poor Skye, she can be a bit of a ditz sometimes but she is probably one of the most genuine people in the house and in a lot of situations she handles herself very maturely, which cant be said for a lot of the others!

Please let us know what Cat said to Lawson and if it was what we think!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (17-10-2014),Serenity Love  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post

Please let us know what Cat said to Lawson and if it was what we think!

No, I didn't hear that (if it was when they were chatting in the share chair about avoiding eachother).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    No, I didn't hear that (if it was when they were chatting in the share chair about avoiding eachother).
    Yeah was when they were having their chat, it sounded like she said "oh its not just the s3x".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Yeah was when they were having their chat, it sounded like she said "oh its not just the s3x".

I know the part you mean....she said "when I'm around you..(pause..then she quickly mumbled)..I make bad mistakes "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

SheWarrior  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    You know what I think is happening? People like Ryan who are all smug and conceited are getting nominated and it's making them act like a**holes. Someone said that everyone should go up for eviction at least once because the nominees change their behaviour... Clearly that's happened to Ryan. I think Sandra, Sam and Ryan are massive bullies, and just like Katie and Lisa (the bullies beforehand) they are going to get the boot because obviously Australia doesn't like seeing that!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (22-10-2014),zoz  (17-10-2014)