+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1112
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,220
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked
    1,085
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I want Gemma out...I just don't like her at all! (she reminds me of my cousin...try hard nice but blunt as a pencil). I like Jake though...

  2. #272
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,996
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked
    15,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    See I find Katie nominating Gemma for being two faced is extremely laughable and also makes me angry. Gemma is annoying for sure, but the things that they seem to dislike her for are things that most of them do. It's like high school!

    And everyone scoffing and *****ing about the idea that she could be a good kisser is horrible and it reveals them for the superficial bunch they are.

    Ha ha sorry just had a marathon catch up and I'm mad!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

    LaDiDah  (24-09-2014)

  4. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    2,247
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    1,522
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    See I find Katie nominating Gemma for being two faced is extremely laughable and also makes me angry. Gemma is annoying for sure, but the things that they seem to dislike her for are things that most of them do. It's like high school!

    And everyone scoffing and *****ing about the idea that she could be a good kisser is horrible and it reveals them for the superficial bunch they are.

    Ha ha sorry just had a marathon catch up and I'm mad!!
    Can't agree more. Katie is nasty. Really nasty.

    I also thought the kissing thing was ridiculous. Gemma could be a great kisser - what would they know.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

    LaDiDah  (24-09-2014)

  6. #274
    tazz475's Avatar
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well jake knows now whether gemma is a good kisser or not.. I thought she had a boyfriend? And I thought lawson and dion had girlfriends?

  7. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,275
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,399
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Well jake knows now whether gemma is a good kisser or not.. I thought she had a boyfriend? And I thought lawson and dion had girlfriends?
    They do (well... possibly did).

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked
    407
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Well jake knows now whether gemma is a good kisser or not.. I thought she had a boyfriend? And I thought lawson and dion had girlfriends?
    Wasn't it just spin the bottle? Most of the kisses were just for fun I thought, definitely no feelings behind them.

  9. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    1,169
    Thanked
    668
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love Tim so much! He's such good value. I am so glad Dave is gonna shave the beard - he has such lovely eyes, i think he might be quite handsome under all of that fuzz!

    I think its pretty wrong the girls Sandra and Cat coming onto the guys....i know they're in the BB house and all, but where is the respect! Says a bit about them IMO. But its good for entertainment so may they carry on lol!

    I find Asha (?) and Travis's romance boring! I find Asha boring. Dammit i can't remember how to spell her name.

  10. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked
    407
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm really turned off Gemma after seeing her big performance tonight.

  11. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,275
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,399
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by dee1 View Post
    Wasn't it just spin the bottle? Most of the kisses were just for fun I thought, definitely no feelings behind them.
    Feelings or no feelings its still wrong- if you have a partner you dont kiss other people, especially on national tv. I wouldn't think they would be so... affectionate on the outside with other other people so why should it be ok just because they are in the Big Brother house? Sorry, not having a go at you, just a general rant. People who do that (whether on tv or not) make me sick.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

    heplusme  (23-09-2014),LaDiDah  (24-09-2014),peanutmonkey  (22-09-2014),tazz475  (21-09-2014)

  13. #280
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,275
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,399
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Love View Post
    I love Tim so much! He's such good value. I am so glad Dave is gonna shave the beard - he has such lovely eyes, i think he might be quite handsome under all of that fuzz!

    I think its pretty wrong the girls Sandra and Cat coming onto the guys....i know they're in the BB house and all, but where is the respect! Says a bit about them IMO. But its good for entertainment so may they carry on lol!

    I find Asha (?) and Travis's romance boring! I find Asha boring. Dammit i can't remember how to spell her name.
    Aisha

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

    Serenity Love  (21-09-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. May 2014
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 16-07-2014, 09:35
  2. BFP Jan 2014! Who else?
    By Phe in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-01-2014, 05:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
SRC Pregnancy & Recovery Shorts
Want pain relief during pregnancy, and to continue working and exercising? Fancy a speedy recovery after childbirth? Want to regain your pre-baby body shape fast? Recommended by healthcare professionals, SRC compression products will let your body do its most important work.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!