+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I want Gemma out...I just don't like her at all! (she reminds me of my cousin...try hard nice but blunt as a pencil). I like Jake though...

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    See I find Katie nominating Gemma for being two faced is extremely laughable and also makes me angry. Gemma is annoying for sure, but the things that they seem to dislike her for are things that most of them do. It's like high school!

And everyone scoffing and *****ing about the idea that she could be a good kisser is horrible and it reveals them for the superficial bunch they are.

Ha ha sorry just had a marathon catch up and I'm mad!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    See I find Katie nominating Gemma for being two faced is extremely laughable and also makes me angry. Gemma is annoying for sure, but the things that they seem to dislike her for are things that most of them do. It's like high school!

And everyone scoffing and *****ing about the idea that she could be a good kisser is horrible and it reveals them for the superficial bunch they are.

Ha ha sorry just had a marathon catch up and I'm mad!!
    Can't agree more. Katie is nasty. Really nasty.

I also thought the kissing thing was ridiculous. Gemma could be a great kisser - what would they know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (24-09-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well jake knows now whether gemma is a good kisser or not.. I thought she had a boyfriend? And I thought lawson and dion had girlfriends?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Well jake knows now whether gemma is a good kisser or not.. I thought she had a boyfriend? And I thought lawson and dion had girlfriends?
    They do (well... possibly did).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Wasn't it just spin the bottle? Most of the kisses were just for fun I thought, definitely no feelings behind them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Tim so much! He's such good value. I am so glad Dave is gonna shave the beard - he has such lovely eyes, i think he might be quite handsome under all of that fuzz!

I think its pretty wrong the girls Sandra and Cat coming onto the guys....i know they're in the BB house and all, but where is the respect! Says a bit about them IMO. But its good for entertainment so may they carry on lol!

I find Asha (?) and Travis's romance boring! I find Asha boring. Dammit i can't remember how to spell her name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really turned off Gemma after seeing her big performance tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by dee1 View Post
    Wasn't it just spin the bottle? Most of the kisses were just for fun I thought, definitely no feelings behind them.
    Feelings or no feelings its still wrong- if you have a partner you dont kiss other people, especially on national tv. I wouldn't think they would be so... affectionate on the outside with other other people so why should it be ok just because they are in the Big Brother house? Sorry, not having a go at you, just a general rant. People who do that (whether on tv or not) make me sick.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (23-09-2014),LaDiDah  (24-09-2014),peanutmonkey  (22-09-2014),tazz475  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Love View Post
    I love Tim so much! He's such good value. I am so glad Dave is gonna shave the beard - he has such lovely eyes, i think he might be quite handsome under all of that fuzz!

I think its pretty wrong the girls Sandra and Cat coming onto the guys....i know they're in the BB house and all, but where is the respect! Says a bit about them IMO. But its good for entertainment so may they carry on lol!

I find Asha (?) and Travis's romance boring! I find Asha boring. Dammit i can't remember how to spell her name.
    Aisha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Serenity Love  (21-09-2014)