+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am not bothered with how late it's currently on as I am a night owl as it is! Going to bed at 11pm is a early night for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just catching up on lastnights show on GO...Katie does a very good impersonation of Priya!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Big Brother 2014

Catching up now. Wow, that Mouthy Megan Gale is a piece of work, hey? She's getting herself out of this all pretty nicely by acting like she was railroaded into taking 10K.

And the rest of them, seriously after one day? Grumpy face...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Poor form after just one day! Haven't these ppl ever watched bb? lol talk about acting like spoilt brats. I wouldn't spend any money on them atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    We certainly saw some true colours come out. What a bunch of entitled twits. Hiding the money was the first sign that they were all dirty about it. I hope Priya sticks to her guns. Her partner is turning on her hey, doesn't want to not be liked. That's fake.
    Everyone should chill. It's a week. Have none of them ever been poor and lived on the same thing?

"And I gave that guy directions. Even though I didn't know the way. Because that's just the kind of guy I am this week. "

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also felt bad for Priya when they hid the money. I think maybe her and Katie will get nominated because they took the money, but now there is a reason someone may nominate the people - Lisa and that, that hid it, which could end up being a bonus for Priya and that Katie.

Not liking that Lisa much at all actually. Also the fella can't remember his name that stired up trouble. I think they should beable to do what ever they like with the money as it's theirs now. Stuff anyone else.

I feel something might happen to that money though and they'll end up losing it...

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Didn't we just? Broken Hearted Boozehound was just going on and on and on. I got so annoyed.

And as for Mouthy - 'I'll do it! She won't but I don't give a fuk what she thinks cos she made me take the money!' How awful of her, throwing her partner under the bus like that. Don't like them one bit now. But it made me loooove Anna Nicole Barista even more. So positive and kind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sam is a bit of a nasty isn't he. And Travis was it? Mouthy Though, no loyalty.

"And I gave that guy directions. Even though I didn't know the way. Because that's just the kind of guy I am this week. "

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving Skye!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skye is actually quite endearing. Does anyone else think Katie is keen on Travis?!