Hi, my name is Lisa.

I’m a student midwife at ACU, living in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. As part of our training we undertake a program called Continuity of Care Experience with guidance from a qualified midwife. In this program we support women through their pregnancy and the early postnatal time.

This program allows student midwives to gain first-hand knowledge and experience, while at the same time mothers receive the benefit of extra support through this significant time.

My role would be completely accommodated to your needs. I would stay in regular contact and can provide resources to any questions or issues you are unsure of during the pregnancy. I would come to at least two antenatal and two postnatal appointments if that were to suit you. At your discretion, I can also provide extra support during labour and birth. Mothers can withdraw from the program at any time, and is of course free of charge.

If you are less than 35 weeks pregnant and are interested in exploring the benefits of this program, I would love to hear from you.
lmscic001@myacu.edu.au
0424 155 129

I am located in Roxburgh Park, but am happy to travel.

For further information, you are welcome to visit this website:
http://www.acu.edu.au/610338