+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a 6 week 4 day scan with the twins and saw plenty plus heart beats. Looking forward to hearing all about everyone's scans, I've booked this one's first scan for my meet and greet with our OB who does it as part of the orientation visit at about 8.5/9 weeks. Haaaate waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully I'll be booking my scan in tmrw. For my dd I was seen by my ob at 8 weeks so I'm guessing the same

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Oh @shinebright, you poor love! Sounds a boy stressful for you. I'm quite a pragmatic person so the way I see it is, either you're pregnant or you aren't. Getting stressed over it isn't going to change things. Take a test first & foremost.
    If you're not pregnant, then have a nice cup of tea & make a note in the calendar to use protection next time! 😉
    If you are pregnant, then congratulations! I say sit your DH down & tell him out right. You need to both get your heads around it & decide how you'll deal with the situation. There are lots of people who have kids when the situation isn't perfect & they cope. I'm sure you guys can too.

Either way, good luck!
    Hi Mrs becks, sorry for the late reply to this, I had to absence myself from all things baby. Turns out I had an early misscarrige, got a faint positive got to 6 days late and started bleeding went to the doctors who gave me the bad news my levels were low. Thanks for the support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Hi Mrs becks, sorry for the late reply to this, I had to absence myself from all things baby. Turns out I had an early misscarrige, got a faint positive got to 6 days late and started bleeding went to the doctors who gave me the bad news my levels were low. Thanks for the support xx
    hugs. i've been there a few times now hope you bounce back quickly xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

shinebrite  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Yes, very sorry to hear this shinebrite. xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

shinebrite  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks heaps. Really hard, as I said, it was the month after we stopped trying so I feel like I'm not sure how to move forward. My hubby hasn't really comforted me much about it... I haven't told anyone IRL just you guys so it's really difficult to process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the recent BFPs!

I had a hectic week away in Melbourne last week and on Saturday I almost fainted. I did a test when I got home Monday and sure enough...BFP! I tested before I went away and there was a total Squinter of a line but I brushed it off as an evap. Then I had spotting Friday and was sure AF was coming between the headaches the cramps and moodiness. I'm really happy but now freaking out at the concept of having two under two! Argh!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-11-2014)