DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning and BFN !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone last couple of days of October are there any more testers? Hope all the BFPs are well and the BFNs are ok. I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

AFM I've popped in to ask if anyone has or knows of anyone that has had what they thought was AF and BFNs before and after said AF and still turned out to be pregnant. I don't know if it is my mind playing tricks but I'm approx CD12 (based on 1-2 day AF) and I have sore boobs, nausea and pulling/fullness feelings in my lower abdomen. I usually get O pain but it doesn't feel the same as that.
    Is it even possible to get BFNs if you are pregnant?

Thanks for any help with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummie2B I know a friend of mine missed AF and tested and found out she was UTD. At the dating scan they found out she was actually a month further along than she thought - her AF before the one she missed was actually an implant bleed.

As for testing, I know in the past I was UTD but didn't get a BFP until 5-6 weeks. I don't think it's common but it's possible.
    I hope the best for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife We gotta stay hopeful, we are not out until you know who shows up I say!
    I'm a bfn with FRER at 12pm

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    True to that @Jef. But there is a chance I O'ed later than I thought with ff confirming that with my temps and didn't DTD anywhere near that 😔👎

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if it's too late to join but we only decided to start ttc mid cycle. I am currently 9DPO and CD36.
    Tested this morning and got a BFN which bummed me out for the rest of the day. Going to try and hold out until AF is due (FF says 4/11). I'm already thinking about testing again on Saturday (12DPO).
    I O'd on a Monday (temp rise Tuesday) but BD'd for the last time on the Saturday morning (roughly 48 hours before O) so I'm not overly confident.

Sorry if I'm too late to join this thread x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome! Never too late! 😊 unless it's 11:59 on the last day of the month, then you need to join November hahaha 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    So im not sure if I am out of not. Cant get into my doctor til Saturday.

WARNING TMI

Did another test Monday afternoon cause I had one and got a very dark positive.

Monday night I had a small amount of blood on wiping, red blood so was worried. Then Tuesday morning still a bit there on wiping and red. Tuesday night it had gone to brown blood so old blood. Then Wednesday nothing and today nothing.

It was never a full flow or even a light flow. It was only on wiping. I have had miscarriages in the past and this was nothing like them.

I still have sore boobs and feel nauseous at night. I have one last digital test that im going to do later. Last time I did one of them was 2 weeks ago.

I hate being in limbo. I could go see another doctor but I really like mine and she knows my history.

Going by my LMP I am 5 wks 4 days.

Sorry to post in here I dont feel comfortable in the due in group yet and.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1morepink View Post
    So im not sure if I am out of not. Cant get into my doctor til Saturday.

WARNING TMI

Did another test Monday afternoon cause I had one and got a very dark positive.

Monday night I had a small amount of blood on wiping, red blood so was worried. Then Tuesday morning still a bit there on wiping and red. Tuesday night it had gone to brown blood so old blood. Then Wednesday nothing and today nothing.

It was never a full flow or even a light flow. It was only on wiping. I have had miscarriages in the past and this was nothing like them.

I still have sore boobs and feel nauseous at night. I have one last digital test that im going to do later. Last time I did one of them was 2 weeks ago.

I hate being in limbo. I could go see another doctor but I really like mine and she knows my history.

Going by my LMP I am 5 wks 4 days.

Sorry to post in here I dont feel comfortable in the due in group yet and.
    Fingers crossed it's nothing and the digi will give you that magic word.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummie2B For This Useful Post:

TTC1morepink  (30-10-2014)