+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    after a promising early O, AF also arrived early leaving me with another 9 days LP.
    It sucks so much and I'm not getting vibes about this whole TTC journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that @sydney1980. 😢 I believe some of the other ladies take Vitex to extend LP, have you tried that yet? How far into the TTC journey are you? Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to say I've been having some cray cray dreams the last few nights & somebody has started a pimple party on my chin. 😖 Rude! Here's hoping its due to preggo hormones & not AF! Still waiting until Sunday to test. Fx'd!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

letithappen  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Sorry to hear that @sydney1980. 😢 I believe some of the other ladies take Vitex to extend LP, have you tried that yet? How far into the TTC journey are you? Hugs!
    Thanks. I've been on vitex for a while now. I was so happy it brought O forward but there's no real point of AF comes early! I'm onto cycle 9 . Feels like a punch in the stomach . I might try acupuncture I next.

Anyone else live in Sydney and can recommend someone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sydney 1980 That sucks, I'm sorry.

I'm out too, AF is here with a absolute vengeance. More luck to you ladies! :P I wish she didn't hurt so much, I've had some of my worst PMS/cramps this cycle. It's a movie and ice cream day for me I think!

Also DP is now sick with whatever I had earlier so I guess it's a good thing I wasn't UTD.

I wanna see some BFPs from the rest of you troopers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A movie & icecream day sounds like the perfect plan! Sorry she's here @Socimama. 😩
    @sydney1980 I'm sorry Vitex didn't work for you. And I'm on the other side so can't help re acupuncture. Here's wishing you every success in November!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

sydney1980  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I'm a bit embarrassed to write this and warning for tmi....I've been getting lots of snot looking CM after wiping. Literally like you've just blown your nose. What kind of CM is this? What stage of your cycle is this likely to occur???

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like maybe cloudy? It comes just before the egg whitey, stretchy phase so continue keeping a close look out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sydney1980
    I'm doing Accupuncture chiropractic and starting massage next week (the massage just cos, I don't think there's any ttc assistance with it Hahahaha)
    My chiro said the issues I have/had were all making sense as to why I hadn't conceived, issues with my L4 vertebrae are linked with the reproductive system, I also had a lot of muscle mess after being pregnant and the c sect so I'm hoping that her fixing that and the new treatment I'm on with the acupuncturist I'll be set!
    Where in sydders are you located? There's a great one in Campbelltown.
    Google fertility Accupuncture or Traditional Chinese medicine in your area 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1414131315.871221.jpgWhat the hell does this mean??? Is it 5 or 6 days before period????