+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all,

So I am currently CD29- FF didn't pick up an O date due to my temps so changed the setting to opk as I got that - not sure if that is a good thing or not but have no idea what is going on with my temps as last month my temps matched completley!
    So accordingly to FF I am 13DPO with my AF due to arrive Sunday. Anyway, yesterday afternoon and all this morning I have had some cramping- but I am not sure if it is related to anything as it is to my left side and just above my hip, with a little heading towards to centre of my stomach. I dont know if that can be AF cramping or what, but I have never had it before and I dont like it! haha. I will like it is related to getting a BFP but if not then go away !

So wondering when people talk about cramping and those that have goten a BFP or not, where is the cramping coming from?

Thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cramping was definitely different to period cramping. Higher and more to one side then the other.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to letithappen For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cramping was actually quite painful and was localized to one side

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebean11 View Post
    Ok, shaking right now. Got hormone tests done last week due to extremely long cycle post pill, over 4 months long. Have doctors appointment tomorrow for results. I've been monitoring BBT and it suggests I ovulated for the first time, now 9-10dpo. Decided on a whim to test with a FRER this evening - and I got a faint but very definitely there positive. Im in shock, and very nervous it won't stick as it is so much earlier than I had planned to test!! And a cycle as long as this one is surely not the most friendly for conception.
    congrats I had the same reaction when I found out I was utd with DD. couldn't stop shaking and crying. I had to pull myself together once I had spoken to DH though, as I didn't want my friend to know and I was going shopping with her all day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I don't normally get AF cramping but def this is not normal for me! Thought maybe I was ovulating so did a OT test last night and nope!
    How long did your cramping last? I'm really hesitant if it is pregnancy related as I literally don't have any other signs of being pregnant! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife ovulation pain can happen after the LH surge that the OPK picks up. So just because it was negative doesn't mean it isn't ovulation pains.
    I get ovulation pain (well aches) some months and not others.

But, lots and lots of women don't get any pregnancy symptoms

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ponypal For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Thanks ladies! I don't normally get AF cramping but def this is not normal for me! Thought maybe I was ovulating so did a OT test last night and nope!
    How long did your cramping last? I'm really hesitant if it is pregnancy related as I literally don't have any other signs of being pregnant! Lol.
    I have a few cramps on and off before I got my bfp. I have had no other normal pregnancy symptoms otherwise.
    I did notice a week before my bfp i was waking nightly at 3am to pee and had irritable bowel (which are 2 things I had in previous pregnancies).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah the mysteries of the human reproductive system. I didn't get to test this cycle as Af arrived a day early. I seem to get significant ovulation symptoms on some cycles, this last one being the strongest so it really confused me into thinking "this time". But onto November I go. Fx to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tassie wife, I'd had a few mild left sided cramps but nothing to write home about, almost like a low stitch? No other symptoms for me either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicoicon72 sorry about AF Hopefully next month is the one!

Pretty sure I got a BFN this morning. I checked it in the dim bedroom light and my heart started racing because I thought I saw the faintest line but when I took it out into the light there was nothing. DP couldn't see anything either. Maybe a shadow or me wishing too hard. That will teach me about checking it in proper lighting :P