+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That is AWESOME news @McBecks!!
    How long after stopping the baths could they test again? Fingers crossed this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know! We're so relieved! 😊
    He hasn't had a bath since July, maybe a bit before. His first SA was done at start of August. He's been taking Menevit too but only for the last 8 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, shaking right now. Got hormone tests done last week due to extremely long cycle post pill, over 4 months long. Have doctors appointment tomorrow for results. I've been monitoring BBT and it suggests I ovulated for the first time, now 9-10dpo. Decided on a whim to test with a FRER this evening - and I got a faint but very definitely there positive. Im in shock, and very nervous it won't stick as it is so much earlier than I had planned to test!! And a cycle as long as this one is surely not the most friendly for conception.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlebean11 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (23-10-2014),letithappen  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And @McBecks, who would have thought baths would have so much effect on sperm count. So pleased for you - fingers crossed this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @LittleBean1! That's amazing news to come out of such a wacky cycle! Fx'd it's sticky for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks that's such good news. I worry about DP all the time because he was taking hot baths up until a month or so ago. I'm hoping it hasn't had an effect
    @Littlebean11 Wow congratulations! You must be stoked!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all
    congrats to those with bfps!
    For those of you who were on the pill, how long did it take your cycle to return to normal?
    I am on cd37, with no symptoms at all. I had my usual ovulation headache and light spotting on cd15, really bad cramps for a few days from cd28, then a few bfns and nothing else. I haven't been temping or anything else, wanted to try without trying before getting 'too into it'.. I'm planning to do a test every Friday so I know if I can have my usual drink after work on Friday, but would love any insights to what may be going on..
    TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @LittleBean @McBecks, fingers crossed, that is an awesome improvement!!

keep up the BFP's ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Socimama View Post
    @McBecks that's such good news. I worry about DP all the time because he was taking hot baths up until a month or so ago. I'm hoping it hasn't had an effect
    @Littlebean11 Wow congratulations! You must be stoked!!
    I guess it depends too on how hot they were & how long he lies in them. My DH had his stupidly steaming hot (I couldn't even touch it!) & would be in there for an hour. He's mental. 😧

But if it has had any sort of bad effect on your DH, then rest assured it should go back to normal in two months or so. It takes three months for changes to show in sperm & he's already a month down. Hopefully your DH is fine anyway. 👍

Get him on Menevit too if he isn't. It can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @McBecks. So happy it was an easy fix.

For me I took around 50 -60 days to get my first period after coming off the bill. They were always longer then 30-40 days. Never really became regular again until after my mc. One thing that helps me was drinking souy milk.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app