+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letithappen View Post
    Yay @LeonieJane. I went and got some more frer test today. Plan on checking in the morning. Feeling very nervous.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yea me too...a just wanna see the line get dark and I'll be happy...spoke with my doc today she wants to see me next week for a beta test and to book an ultrasound for 3 weeks time

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mummie2B sorry to hear!

Great lines developing @LeonieJane!

AFM my opks haven't gotten any darker yet CD16 today so going home to test again and see if there is a faint line there today. DTD last night, will again tomorrow night and Thursday nigth before we leave to go on holidays to see DH's fam. Won't be able to dtd there in his parents house (would feel weird). So hopefully it's enough to get the egg. I hope I O early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8dpo and cd118 for me, 4 months has been the longest wait ever for the return of my cycle, yet the TWW had been by far the worst bit so far! Mild cramping on and off today. Hoping not of the AF variety

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking for advice - ask me to find another group if you like 😄

I have always said I wanted three children. DD1 and 2 are 22 months apart. As DD2 got older I started talking about #3. I thought we were on the same page. DH had never said he didn't want another and I figured it would be good to wait until DD1 was close to school or at school (she starts in 2015). So in May/June I ramped up the baby talk. I was met with not much of a reply so left it for a bit only to be told that I should focus on my career and to sell the large baby items 😞.
    Fast forward to the last few weeks which was caused by a mishap while on holidays, I started thinking about having 3 and contingency plans for parental leave etc never mentioned anything to DH. Today he says he had a dream last night that I'm pregnant and he becomes a stay at home dad. This opened the dialogue about #3 which was met with little resistance however there was no real answer as to yes or no.

So for those with multiple children how was the decision made about TTC and what were the reasons for resistance and how were these overcome?

Long winded sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummie2B View Post
    Looking for advice - ask me to find another group if you like 😄

I have always said I wanted three children. DD1 and 2 are 22 months apart. As DD2 got older I started talking about #3. I thought we were on the same page. DH had never said he didn't want another and I figured it would be good to wait until DD1 was close to school or at school (she starts in 2015). So in May/June I ramped up the baby talk. I was met with not much of a reply so left it for a bit only to be told that I should focus on my career and to sell the large baby items 😞.
    Fast forward to the last few weeks which was caused by a mishap while on holidays, I started thinking about having 3 and contingency plans for parental leave etc never mentioned anything to DH. Today he says he had a dream last night that I'm pregnant and he becomes a stay at home dad. This opened the dialogue about #3 which was met with little resistance however there was no real answer as to yes or no.

So for those with multiple children how was the decision made about TTC and what were the reasons for resistance and how were these overcome?

Long winded sorry
    Our discussion was funny really...I wanted 4 he wanted 2...so we compromised and said 3 lol

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonieJane For This Useful Post:

Mummie2B  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like he isn't a strong yes or a strong no, which is frustrating as you just want a clear opinion one way or another! Is he the kind of guy to have a "strong" opinion about this sort of thing - how was he with the decision to ttc with the first two?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mummie2B, sorry to hear about your BFN, also
    although I only have one so far I have been waiting to have another, we discussed it not too long after DS and said I wanted a gap of a couple of years before trying, DH said longer, so we had planned to start trying now, as by the time I conceive, and have 6mths with bub DS will be in prep and so only 1 lot of day care fees, I kid you not that is the only reason we are waiting because day care is so damn expensive. I have tried to twist it in the past years so we can try earlier because I am finished studying in two years and don't want a little, little bubba to no avail. Oh well feeling fine about the whole thing now but it felt like forever. Anyway getting off track we only want two and were struggling to see how we can afford two lots of daycare fees so we waited. It has been a never ending convo about babies and I NEVER WIN Hope this helps a little.
    On the TWW
    having loads of symptoms, twinges, cramps, TMI bowel is doing strange things, vivid dreams (about being pregnant), off smells, a little bit of nausea (right now I feel pretty green), crazy tired etc. etc. all things I can say are also not PG symptoms been testing still and getting BFN, felt nothing today until now. I snuck and bought some FRER at shopping tomorrow I will be 10 DPO so I think I will but out an expensive one and POAS in the morning . So strange that I am getting dissappointed with BFN when I am only 9dpo. I have turned into the crazy POAS lady in the first real month of TTC

to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to see the doctor and I'm so nervous. Fingers are crossed so hard this is a sticky one.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @letithappen DO NOT STRESS!!! It is your turn to have your sticky bub, you deserve this and you are gonna be an amazing mummy to a little boy/girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll be fine @letithappen let us know how you go