+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @brooketobub I'm at home studying most days so I know the feeling, I wish I had something more substantial to keep my mind off TTC. I just hang here and try not to obsess over symptoms :P
    @EnPointe My AF isnt due until the 26th now but I bet I'll test earlier. For some reason I'm more hopeful about getting a BFP this month because there hasn't been many? Not sure if that's statistically accurate haha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Socimama For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (19-10-2014),heplusme  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha @Socimama that is exactly how I think too! I figure the less BFP's before me the better my chances are... Not that it has worked so far. 😒

AFM I'm plodding along in the TWW. Based on ave cycle length AF is due Thursday, but I O'd later this month so I think she's due from Sat IF she comes. Keeping everything crossed that she doesn't... I'm sooooo ready for my BFP now please fertility gods!!!! 👍😉

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Socimama  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I change my test date to 24th Oct? I o'd early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wjdell View Post
    Hardly ever post but af arrived this morning meaning I had an 11 day luteal phase which is devastating! Good luck to everyone left to test and congrats to all those that have gotten positives this month
    11 days isn't particularly bad. They generally say less than 10 is a problem...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    So I have done some reading and I had some OPKs left over and I saw they detect HCG and can be used as a pregnancy test of sorts..so I did one and got two lines! Ran down to the shops and grabbed a test and it has no line yet.

I am freaking out. What do you ladies think?
    I get that around when af is due, but it's a much stronger line when I ovulate. I wouldn't get my hopes up as it can do the same whether your period is coming or if you are pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have done some reading and I had some OPKs left over and I saw they detect HCG and can be used as a pregnancy test of sorts..so I did one and got two lines! Ran down to the shops and grabbed a test and it has no line yet.

When I was pregnant my opks were showing very strong positives. Was the opk a positive or just 2 lines?

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews

Just saw your picture. My opks always look like that. It's still detects LH in your body. But your still early so hang on tight for the bfp

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jef For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice, I will hang in.

In other news I just broke my second royal doultan plate from my set-and I wasnt nearly as emotional as I would expect if I was UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    You might need to be peeing on the opk's twice a day ladies! If you don't feel the result is as clear as it should be on the tests, do another 12 hours later. The concentration doesn't influence the results, it's the presence of the hormone 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here suffer from pains when ovulating? Do you find the pain happens on the leading up to O or afterwards?

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2