+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad someone else can see it and im not going nuts.

Hubby is away so haven't told him yet. Want to wait til it gets darker and will show him via skype :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1morepink View Post
    I hope this works. Really bad photo it wouldn't focus when I tried to zoom
    Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for having me ladies AF arrived today 😔

Wishing you all the very best with your BFPs and those still to test and any one who has moved to November Testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it was really bugging me and im super impatient so I just went and got a digital test and did that!!!

😲 😲 😲 😲 I'm a little in shock now
    Attached Images

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TTC1morepink For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (18-10-2014),EnPointe  (18-10-2014),jussi  (18-10-2014),letithappen  (18-10-2014),Lilbub4us  (18-10-2014),Mummie2B  (18-10-2014),Socimama  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! !

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderful TTC1morepink. So exciting to see that word! And yay to all the BFPs this month. Spring must be in the air for you. Let's hope it has an influence on us all soon.

Afm I have had 2 chemicals in the last 4 months so it is promising to know that we can start the ball rolling at least. Currently at 8dpo and all the familiar symptoms are here again. Cramping/tugging for a couple of days nausea and dizziness tired tired tired esp in the am. Skin break outs sore bb. Lots of cm. temps way up. This time around all these feelings are intensified somehow so I'm feeling positive. Come on 24th Oct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hardly ever post but af arrived this morning meaning I had an 11 day luteal phase which is devastating! Good luck to everyone left to test and congrats to all those that have gotten positives this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the BFP's such great news!!
    Sorry for the ladies who are moving to November

AFM: about 6 or 7 DPO am temp charting and FF keeps changing it so I am kinda guessing. Symptom spotting and POAS like a crazy person, I know it is still to early but it does not stop me.
    been feeling a few twinges here and there LOTS of flutters in the lower tummy day and night like when I was first feeling kicks with DS (I obviously know that it is not kicks) but feels the same. Seriously bloated. Feel pretty blah really, the last couple of days have had some slight waves of nausea and a little bit of reflux type feelings. I am not convinced these are early signs but listing for future reference for me and others once we know the eventual outcome. I recall with DS my first PG sign was heartburn and reflux, got it before the BFP! who knows.
    Hope to see loads more BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the Bfp how exciting

As for me cervix is high soft can't tell if it's open or closed I'm not great at determining that and I now have ewcm at 8 dpo my body is weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LeonieJane I'm impressed, I can't make heads or tails of my cervix position. Maybe you're having a second O? Or your body geared up the first time but didn't release anything.

My AF is due in 7 days. I had one cider last night and was throwing up everywhere! Not feeling too good this morning. Fingers crossed it's a good sign and not just one of those weird 2ww things that get your hopes up.