+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    OMG I was just telling DP how I have to lay on the couch and can't get up cause otherwise I get a gush of AF and DP goes why don't you just jump up and down a lot and get it all out so I said I don't think it works like that...
    And he goes surely it would all come out, I don't think your body just keeps producing uterus's?

1) DP THOUGHT THAT WHEN I GET AF MY BODY PRODUCES A UTERUS.
    2) I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CHILD WITH THIS PERSON. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!
    That is the funniest thing I've read all day! Thank you for sharing I needed a good belly laugh :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 hahaha classic male remark! Gotta love em!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so confused! I thought I ovulated over the weekend but FF hasn't indicated I have ovulated and I'm unsure if I should be bding tonight!!! 😁
    The DH and I did really well this cycle and want to try really hard to possible catch something- I know I shouldn't read off FF too much but it is kinda hard not too!!! Lol. What do you ladies think?? I am taking opk too and for the first time appeared to have some normalacy (don't think that is a word..lol). ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1413194458.202945.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 this is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing
    @tassiewife I'm not sure what's happening with the temps but it can't hurt to have sex!

AFM I got a positive OPK today which I am SO excited about as it means my LP is getting longer. Would also be interested to know when I'll be ovulating, today or tomorrow?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sydney1980 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know if I am being nuts and reading into things. Feeling weird twinges/pains on my left side. No way it can be ovulation. Maybe something else. Thinking I am maybe around 4 or 5dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tassiewife I would say that the dip in temp today (if accurate) probable means that you ovulated during the night or this morning, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to BD tonight as well. Hopefully you will get a temp rise tomorrow.
    @tazz475 sounds like we are married to the same person! So funny.
    @sydney1980 what CD are you? I'm glad your LP is getting longer.
    I find that it doesn't matter if I O early, my LP is still short and I just have a shorter cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    OMG I was just telling DP how I have to lay on the couch and can't get up cause otherwise I get a gush of AF and DP goes why don't you just jump up and down a lot and get it all out so I said I don't think it works like that...
    And he goes surely it would all come out, I don't think your body just keeps producing uterus's?

1) DP THOUGHT THAT WHEN I GET AF MY BODY PRODUCES A UTERUS.
    2) I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CHILD WITH THIS PERSON. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!
    Lolololol!!! 😂😂 This is hilarious! Men are so clueless sometimes!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci View Post
    @tassiewife I would say that the dip in temp today (if accurate) probable means that you ovulated during the night or this morning, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to BD tonight as well. Hopefully you will get a temp rise tomorrow.
    @tazz475 sounds like we are married to the same person! So funny.
    @sydney1980 what CD are you? I'm glad your LP is getting longer.
    I find that it doesn't matter if I O early, my LP is still short and I just have a shorter cycle.

Thanks @MadSci - didnt get a chance to bd last night as the DH was busy working on his computer- I asked him to wake me when he came to bed- but he said he tried to cuddle me and i was sound asleep ! Which doesn't surprise me as I am so tired these days!! Bloody clomid I think.
    Woke this morning with a temp increase, so will see what hapens over the next few days- hopefully we dtd enough!
    Although on saying that woke this morning and did an opk and got a positive with high (I do the clear blue ones) so that is making me even more confused !!!! The clear blue ones say that the high flashing smiley face means you should ovulate in the coming days...will test again tonight and Will jump the hubby tonight just incase hey..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonieJane View Post
    Positive or negative Opk? Attachment 62046

I would say positive - but I am also not too good with those opk- hence why i spend a fortune a month on the clear blue ones