+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummie2B, I don't think you're out of the running until AF makes an appearance. I had late BFP with my last pregnancy (that didn't end well, but still). My mum said she had BFNs right up to 20 weeks when pregnant with my brother! Your symptoms sound promising, I'd just take it one day at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonieJane View Post
    So I'm on day 4 of positive opks! Wtf?
    With my first I had 4 days straight positives and I was actually pregnant. Is there any chance you could be?

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummie2B View Post
    Need your thoughts ladies,

Firstly, Sorry that you a lot of you are feeling the way you are. They are all valid feelings.

I am somewhere between 9-12DPO and got a BFN on a FRER today. I didn't use FMU. Does this mean I'm out? Have had some cramping - more like stretching feelings last week which have subsided and had a few day where I felt yucky but the biggest sign is my extreme exhaustion! I'm literally falling asleep as soon as I am comfortable and at night o haven't slept so soundly on a very long time. Boobs seem a little tender in nipple area and slight changes to Areola.

I usually get back ache in the lead up to AF and I haven't had this. I'm due for that on Tuesday should I have a BFP by now?

The antihistamine thing is interesting I'm on citirizine daily as I have a serious allergy to dust and I have never been told about the side affects. I have plenty of CM so must be only some products.

Thanks in advance for any help with the above. 😊
    i wouldn't say you're out yet - it's a common saying in here that it's not over until the witch shows! FWIW the last time I was pregnant, the biggest indicators were extreme exhaustion and weird dreams. I actually fell asleep in the middle of trying to get DH's attention for some BDing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jef View Post
    With my first I had 4 days straight positives and I was actually pregnant. Is there any chance you could be?

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2
    I wouldn't have thought so...cd1 was on 25th September...today is cd18. I'm not great at math but surely I couldn't be yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sally and Jussi.

I'll stay positive and hope the witch doesn't show. I was trying so hard to hold out til Wednesday or Thursday to test but couldn't help myself.

Fingers crossed still. 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummie2B For This Useful Post:

jussi  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so finally got a clear line on an OPK. Not as dark as the control line, but very clear. Every other day has just been a shadow. I know that technically that wouldn't be the surge, but I've heard other ladies talk about never getting the lines to look right yet still getting pregnant. It's an issue tonight because my husband is in our study working, and says he has a headache and he has no interest in dtd. We dtd last night. Do you think I need to molest him some more or do you think last night should cover us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Ok, so finally got a clear line on an OPK. Not as dark as the control line, but very clear. Every other day has just been a shadow. I know that technically that wouldn't be the surge, but I've heard other ladies talk about never getting the lines to look right yet still getting pregnant. It's an issue tonight because my husband is in our study working, and says he has a headache and he has no interest in dtd. We dtd last night. Do you think I need to molest him some more or do you think last night should cover us?
    I would say go in a beg for it lol
    Clear line usually means about to ovulate so you'd wanna make sure it's freshly up there and waiting

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jef For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many people are down for testing this week !!! Very excited to hear their results!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me@

AF due Sunday, will test Thurday I think..but I am feeling quite good this time..like I could even just wait for AF good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, I think it's perfectly normal to feel jealous and angry when someone else gets something that we want so badly. I think it would be more concerning if we didn't feel that way.
    i think that BH is a safe place to vent, none of us will take it personally (I hope) so vent away.

Ok, now for a bit of TMI... and stems from the previous Q's about CM or "leftovers".
    We DTD on Thursday night (standing up in the shower) and I didn't notice any leftovers when wiping or in undies etc. Then this afternoon (Sunday), I had a small amount of what could be described as discoloured EWCM (finished AF spotting days ago). I've never thought "leftovers" could take that long to come out, but it's also way too early for me to get EWCM.
    Any ideas?