+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @clucky_duck clean that uterus out good!!! Haha

Also any ladies who would like to come and join me in November are more than welcome, I just made a thread up for us!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Lilbub4us  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do u recommend spending the money on a digital ovulation test or just stick with cheapie opks

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay so i was naughty and tested early...10 DPO. BFN! I think I'm out this month Used First response early response so should be fairly accurate. Urgh! I'm so emotional today - I was so sure this month, have weird cramps for like 4 days which i never have slightly brown CM (sorry TMI) oh well. waiting stupid AF to arrive on Friday now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    sorry to all of you who have had AF arrive (except @tazz475 yay, finally!)
    I don't know much about cervix position, i have honestly never checked (not sure I even know how) I haven't used OPK's since we first started TTC for DS but I just used the cheapies back then, they started to show faint second lines for a couple of days prior to a couple of strong positives, then back to a few faint ones. HTH

Loving how supportive you ladies all are, it is a hard thing to say your jealous or feeling hatred because of someone else's good news, it is not a reflection on your relationship with that person or your own personality it is merely a way to say that your heart aches for what they now have. LOVE LOVE LOVE to you all. I hope there is good news coming soon

AFM: Stupid temping has got me so frustrated, I got the same temp this morning as yesterday and the day before, not impressed, however I checked again a bit later and it was .3 higher so I plotted that (feels like cheating ) at night I have had extreme highs and lows like I have expected in the mornings but not getting WTF. I knew I hated temping for some reason!! So with no thanks to my chart as yet I think I am either 1 or 2 DPO. Now to be patient for the TWW yeah right
    Also on a side note, I am taking EPO and read yesterday on our tusty bubhub pages that it can extend your cycle, well now I know why I have been late the last couple of months, and maybe I have not O'd yet?? Anyway just thought I would mention for others to read, in case you didn't know.
    For you all XOX

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oh So Ready! For This Useful Post:

Socimama  (12-10-2014),sydney1980  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Oh So Ready! Thanks! You may have just solved the mystery of my 12 day late period!!!!!This was my first cycle taking epo! I think I'll be giving epo a miss from now on, it's been more trouble than it's worth for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does EPO stand for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @tassiewife Evening primrose oil. It apparently increases EWCM and extends your lp (maybe I just made that bit up I can't remember). @curlybird got me onto it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That might explain me being late 2 days last month! I had started taking EPO that cycle. That's good to keep in mind for this time around, I won't get my hopes up too much if I'm late again :P

On another note, I just read that antihistamines can dry up your CM and reduce your fertility! I'm a little shattered, I didn't know and I've taken then on and off over the last two weeks. Maybe that's why I only had one day of EWCM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need your thoughts ladies,

Firstly, Sorry that you a lot of you are feeling the way you are. They are all valid feelings.

I am somewhere between 9-12DPO and got a BFN on a FRER today. I didn't use FMU. Does this mean I'm out? Have had some cramping - more like stretching feelings last week which have subsided and had a few day where I felt yucky but the biggest sign is my extreme exhaustion! I'm literally falling asleep as soon as I am comfortable and at night o haven't slept so soundly on a very long time. Boobs seem a little tender in nipple area and slight changes to Areola.

I usually get back ache in the lead up to AF and I haven't had this. I'm due for that on Tuesday should I have a BFP by now?

The antihistamine thing is interesting I'm on citirizine daily as I have a serious allergy to dust and I have never been told about the side affects. I have plenty of CM so must be only some products.

Thanks in advance for any help with the above. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm on day 4 of positive opks! Wtf?