+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh thank god I'm not the only one!!! My body just keeps screwing me over! I should've had a 1 year old and been 7 months pregnant right now. But all I have is two cats who hate it and scratch me when I cuddle them haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I'm not the only one. I love seeing the BGPs but sometimes I get so green, especially when there are 3 or 4 in quick succession.

BFN for me this morning, so I'm out for October. Now to wait for AF. I am coping by frantically cleaning. Poor grime doesn't stand a chance against my mood this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Guys,

I totally understand the jealousy. Here I was thinking I would be getting to test this month... instead I'm in limbo... waiting for this dam DnC.
    I have to say, having a MC as our first baby really shattered us.
    Don't get me wrong, I am totally over the moon for all you girls getting pregnant! I just wish I was there along side you.
    I had joined a Due Date Group, having to pull out of that was one of the hardest things I had to do. I had made friends but the one bit of common glue sticking us together has died in me.
    Anyway... hopefully my body will get back on track very quickly.. so hopefully I will be testing in Nov? My DnC is booked for Tuesday!
    Fingers crossed right?
    Anyway... Baby dust for everyone !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe I'm so sorry, you can join our hate group!

Oh and just to clarify, I am genuinely happy for all the ladies getting bfps, it's just hard for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    @Socimama I do. DH gets annoyed because he thinks i am trying to schedule sex to ovulation, but my drive is just naturally higher then, and pretty well drops off when AF is around a week away
    @tassiewife think of it this way: semen is the 'vehicle' that transports sperm to the cervix, it then uses EWCM to 'climb in' once it has reached the entrance IYKWIM. it's like the sperm hops on a bus and changes to the next bus once it reaches the entrance to the cervix. Chances are what falls out hardly contains any sperm because it has 'jumped' across to your cervical mucous. Also, far more actually reaches your cervix than what you realise. it may seem like it's all falling out, but for the record, I've always had trouble conceiving, but the month I fell pregnant with DD, we only did it once or twice in the whole month, and I was on top - pretty sure a lot fell out and it still worked! so don't stress too much

Thanks for that @jussi ! It is so concerning when you finish dtd and you think all of it just comes straight back out!
    I suppose the other worry I have is that I don't know what my DH sperm is like and if he has good swimmers, so when I feel like it all comes out I start thinking is it coz he has bad swimmers and they can't get to where they should be! Weird I know- a womens mind works in crazy ways!
    Havent had him tested, as we knew I was going to have troubles (PCOS and no periods-now on clomid) we have focussed our attention on me, but if not UTD by January will be asking for him to be tested. I am worried as he drinks a **** load of coke !!!! He is taking a multivitamin (when he remembers) normally once a night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @haley86 good luck for your d+c it's not as bad as it seems. Just go easy on yourself! As for the due in group, you'll find as they get closer to their due dates the threads on here pop up more and more, I wish you could block certain threads...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

haley86  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the lovely women who have expressed their anger/disappointment/jealousy to those that have received there BFP, some over a short amount of time (specially those first round..lol) I really feel it is a natural feeling and reaction! I too am having the same emotions run through my mind, constantly! Please don't be so hard on yourself with these feelings. This is the safest place to express them- I haven't been on this forum long but everything I read is so positive, honest and helpful!
    It is not like you're all not happy for those people, but you play the 'why not me' scenario in your head- well that is what I do! And I haven't even been on this journey as long as others here!!!!!
    I really think these forums are a great place for people to express those feelings as everyone or at least someone on here would know exactly how you are feeling! And think of it this way- when someone comes on and says they got their BFP you all congratulate them as you are sincerely happy for them! !!
    So my end comment is to continue to express your emotions, desires and feelings to us all, and although we may not exactly know each other personally, we can all be here for each other through these forums and continue to support one another!
    xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for Tuesday @haley86 - as much as it sucking where you guys are at in your journey, it will be good to finally move onto your next BFP, healthy pregnancy and bub!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

haley86  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, definitely wishing you all the best for Tuesday @haley86 & Fx'd you can move swiftly onto testing in November. xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

haley86  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Haley x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

haley86  (11-10-2014)