+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    😞 sorry to hear that @ponypal

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    CD38 today, @mightymama I think I'm sorta starting to feel what you were last month. It's not 60 days but OMG IM SO SICK OF THIS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no!! Have you ovulated yet? Be sure to keep temping or OPKing or saliva testing!! @tazz475

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been so quiet ladies, I'm struggling a little with the bfp's. I don't mean to be rude and I am so so so super happy for those utd but it kills me a little inside. I feel horrible for admitting it, but felt I need to ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Socimama I do. DH gets annoyed because he thinks i am trying to schedule sex to ovulation, but my drive is just naturally higher then, and pretty well drops off when AF is around a week away
    @tassiewife think of it this way: semen is the 'vehicle' that transports sperm to the cervix, it then uses EWCM to 'climb in' once it has reached the entrance IYKWIM. it's like the sperm hops on a bus and changes to the next bus once it reaches the entrance to the cervix. Chances are what falls out hardly contains any sperm because it has 'jumped' across to your cervical mucous. Also, far more actually reaches your cervix than what you realise. it may seem like it's all falling out, but for the record, I've always had trouble conceiving, but the month I fell pregnant with DD, we only did it once or twice in the whole month, and I was on top - pretty sure a lot fell out and it still worked! so don't stress too much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (11-10-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mightymama I've been avoiding bh a lot lately, I just can't deal with the jealousy!! I have no idea if I o'd or not cycle, everything's so out of whack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't jealousy a curse! It's so horrid and I hate it but I best be honest with myself! No point in lying and not doing anything about it!
    I'm sure ill be back after I've ovulated or I'll most likely be in and out it I can't do the daily or frequent checkins.
    I'm just not coping

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo today and have had brown spotting for 3 days. It started after a bit of blood when going to the bathroom. Its commonfor my af to start with brown cm and slowly change in color, but not to bleed then stop and then have this cm. Its not due for a few days. Bfn test today but I didnt use fmu. My iB with ky DD was just a small amount of brown cm on one day and some cramping.
    I had lost all hope for a BFP when the bleeding started but now I'm not sure

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Sorry I've been so quiet ladies, I'm struggling a little with the bfp's. I don't mean to be rude and I am so so so super happy for those utd but it kills me a little inside. I feel horrible for admitting it, but felt I need to ☺️
    don't feel horrible it's perfectly understandable. I know what it was like when i was TTC DD - took us 2 1/2 years and lots of surgery before we fell with her, and i was so jealous and depressed every time I saw another bfp. It wasn't as bad when I miscarried when she was 8 months old because we hadn't been trying, but i felt it a little after the last one 3 months ago. It's hard to remain positive when all you see month after month is a single pink line and AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think after this month if I don't get a bfp, I'm going to be super disappointed with my body!!
    I mean, maybe it's meant to be! But still, it's so hard to deal with.

Opk tests start up again soon. I've basically warned dh he better get ready to get his rocks off a lot in a week's time hahha

So sorry to hear that @ponypal! Must be devastating. Man that'd be so hard to have a bfp and then not. Why be so cruel *sniff