+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks guys! I was stupid and tested with a FRER this morning (I may as well just throw money down the toilet!) still a BFN.
    Don't think my results will be positive, pretty sure if I was pregnant it should have showed up on a FRER by now!
    @letithappen Good luck! can't believe you're already in your tww, we were due to test a day apart last month and I'm still waiting for AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might be a silly question have looked for the answer on other forums but what is the FRER abbreviation stand for? It's a type of HPT I have gathered so far. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummie2B It stands for first response early result
    @tazz475 have you heard anything yet?
    @jenv I'm so sorry that your TTC journey has been so long. I hope you can get in with a doc quick to find out what's going on. Or to find out that you are UTD this cycle!
    @jussi I've also never had implantation bleeding but I'm still keeping my For you.

Well CD6 for me, off to acupuncture today to see if she can make me O earlier.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

Mummie2B  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question, is there anywhere where I can find info on his to interpret a temp chart?
    I am on CD7 and had a dip in my temp. Does that mean something? Nothing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MadSci negative on the blood test, but I've been having some light cramping today so hopefully AF is on her way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sydney1980 I'm not sure what everyone else does but I don't really focus too much on my temps until I know I'm around ovulation time onwards, I still temp everyday but don't pay as much attention to them because mine are all over the place before o!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to see that post @tazz475 fingers crossed AF is nearly there and you can try again soon.

Thanks for the response re my question I was pretty sure it was first response but couldn't get the second part. I used FRER with DD1 got a BFP straight away and a cheapo with DD2 and got a BFN but on the way home from work stopped to get a FRER and got a BFP the next morning. They are the best tests I think. The Digital ones are pretty cool too. Thanks again

Feeling very blah today, had same feeling yesterday and boobs are a bit sensitive am approx 7-8 dpo holding out as long as possible to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first cycle temping too and I am concerned about my temps. I am 8DPO and I don't think my temps are high enough. They are all above the red line but not as high as I thought they would be. Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @sydney1980 I'm not sure what everyone else does but I don't really focus too much on my temps until I know I'm around ovulation time onwards, I still temp everyday but don't pay as much attention to them because mine are all over the place before o!
    Thank you Tazz, that's what I thought. I'll just keep charting then

EnPointe I'm definitely not an expert as I have just started but my understanding was that the actual temperature didn't matter much as long as it was higher in the second half of your cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sydney1980 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And then this happened...wtf! My temps stayed high last month, im not sure what the go is.

Im pretty sunburnt all over my body, could that effect your temps like this?
    Attached Images