+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah still bfns, gonna make a Drs apt tomorrow to get a bt done. I've been stressed before and never had an irregular cycle or a cycle longer than 28 days and I'm on cd34 now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that tazz475. Hope you get some answers soon. X

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Mummie2B thanks, I'm stumped..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    Why do I keep getting open circles? I read its because it thinks the information isnt correct, but I am temping every morning within the hour...its frustrating me because im not sure if its right! I also dont get a coverline and I had to change my detection method to OPK this month for it to detect ovulation. I think forgetting my thermometer last weekend really threw my chart out of whack.
    it's because you didn't temp at the exact same time. if there's a bit of difference in time, it leaves an open circle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How puzzling @tazz475! Hope you get some answers soon!

I've been really blue these last few days. Thinking it's just AF hormones. Hopefully they go away soon! Wish I didn't have two weeks to wait until O.

Thinking about Oct conceptions, that means that we will have Christmas news to share or happy new year news Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm pretty sure my friends would know before then with my no drinking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky_duck - I'm terrible at keeping a secret especially when it comes to pregnancy. Had an epic fail with #2 + HPT where I tried to send a photo to my mums group on fb and ended up putting on my page, got it deleted but it had already been seen by a couple of people including my soon to be SIL. The wedding was only a couple of week away.
    I would love to keep it a secret until Xmas but I don't know if I could. Will look for a creative way to announce however.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummie2B ohhh no! That is a whoopsie indeed! Hopefully I will be able to keep it in. I'd like to share the news with DHs parents but MIL is so so bad at keeping secrets, it's not even funny. So I think we'll be waiting until at least the dating scan/heartbeat is seen first. Because I wouldn't be so worried about the news getting out then. DH is from a country town, so once a few whispers go around. Every single person knows. (well his friends anyway)!

I'd love to do a cool announcement too. I saw some great ones on Youtube for Skype vids. We could do that because DHs fam is over East. Maybe we will hahah.
    Would be great to record it too! I saw this one, where the couple wrote a sign on the back of their chairs and got up to do something (which we often do because half the time we're cooking dinner). So that would be a good one. Think the sign said, 'how would you like to be grandparents again?' haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck

I have seen some good ones too. Love the idea of lining shoes up with an extra pair on the end, for Xmas it could be hanging stocking lol.

My mum is the big mouth, she was bursting at the seams to tell someone each time but she had to wait until we had contacted DH family in NZ.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Yeah still bfns, gonna make a Drs apt tomorrow to get a bt done. I've been stressed before and never had an irregular cycle or a cycle longer than 28 days and I'm on cd34 now...
    I think the problem is that AF is sometimes just a big ol' b*tch! 😉

I'm usually 25/26 days & two months ago I had a 30 day cycle! Which hadn't happened since before DS! Totally got my hopes up despite the BFN's.

Does it feel like she's coming at all? I hope for your sake that you just had a late O & a BFP could be just around the corner! Fx'd the Dr gives you some answers anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now that is a brilliant idea!! The stockings, oh how amazing. Damn-common BFP this month! Just so I can do the stocking announcement hahah. Would only be able to do it for DHs family because I think it'd be under 12 weeks, but still

Shoes lined up is very cute too! My friend did the two bags of ice one.

My mum also has a big mouth haha what's with the mum trend!? Think they just get too excited, which is nice. But, only when you want to share the news with the rest of the world!!

OMG I just started watching some again on Youtube haha. This one is clever and would be great! Fill a photo frame with the ultrasound picture as part of the Christmas gift. Eeek I want to do that as DHs fam would all be together celebrating, so for sure we'd get a very excited phone call once that present was opened!