+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @taz475 with my ectopic hun I had two very strong lines and was none the wiser until my tube ruptured - then well it touch and go for me ..... But I went on to have 3 earth side babies!!

Hun if you are worried please go and get a BT to see if there is any chance that you might be pregnant xx

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Chep I'm going to book in for a BT Tuesday. Sorry to hear about your ectopic. I hope my cycle is just out of whack for other reasons....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why do I keep getting open circles? I read its because it thinks the information isnt correct, but I am temping every morning within the hour...its frustrating me because im not sure if its right! I also dont get a coverline and I had to change my detection method to OPK this month for it to detect ovulation. I think forgetting my thermometer last weekend really threw my chart out of whack.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by heplusme; 05-10-2014 at 10:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brooketobub I think because your pre O temps are so high, FF is having trouble deciding on a cover line.
    When you enter your temps, are you putting in the correct time (not the time you are entering it into FF but the actual time you took your temp?) Mine changes my time automatically sometimes.
    You need to take your temps within 20 minutes I think, otherwise you get open circles.
    Are you putting in any Specifics? When I check sleep deprived it brings up open circles for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi new to this all. I've had two positive opk yesterday and today at day 19 and 20. When should I be testing? I've been charting and my temp is pretty all over the place, but I think that's cause my son wakes up all different times so it's hard to be consistent

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wjdell how long are your cycles usually? Think you normally ovulate within 24hours of the positive opk so maybe day 20 or day 21? Then the luteal phase is around 14 days. So af ( who hopefully doesn't show) would be due around cd 35

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't trust my basal thermometer. I had a fever this week (gift from DS) and my temp was 37.8 in the doctor's surgery. Walked home and measured it with my basal thermometer and it was 36.43. It was only 20 minutes later and I still felt ill and had taken no meds. I want to use opks but I find them confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no clue. First one back since my son was born (13 months) and before then I very rarely had them due to PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayteapot View Post
    @Wjdell how long are your cycles usually? Think you normally ovulate within 24hours of the positive opk so maybe day 20 or day 21? Then the luteal phase is around 14 days. So af ( who hopefully doesn't show) would be due around cd 35
    This sounds exactly like my cycle! 34 days long. Had a darkish line at CD21 last month but was away So couldn't BD. So we didn't BD close enough to that day. That's why I believe I'm not utd this month. Too long away from my O day. Those poor spermies didn't last (it was a week later though lol).

AF arrived today at CD34 as FF predicted! Can start Bding in two weeks because I know O will arrive later in the month for me. But, just to be sure I'll start doing OPKs in 10 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I don't trust my basal thermometer. I had a fever this week (gift from DS) and my temp was 37.8 in the doctor's surgery. Walked home and measured it with my basal thermometer and it was 36.43. It was only 20 minutes later and I still felt ill and had taken no meds. I want to use opks but I find them confusing.
    That's why I use the clearblue digital OPK, it costs a bit more but so easy to comprehend. 👍You get a flashy smiley face when you're getting close & hormones are rising & then when it goes to a solid smiley face you know you're going to O within 12-24hrs. I think they're totally worth it if you find OPK's confusing. 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (06-10-2014)