+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86 sweetie I am so sorry to read your post, vent away that more than sucks. I can't believe they let you go on for so long I hope that things are sorted for on Wed babes.......

AFM - I'm out she arrived on time, but I won a position at work which involves a month of intense training and if I did get utd I couldn't handle that with all this new pressure! so I kinda by passed O this month. So I tracked every day on this cycle and was really in tune with my body, so I am right to go for next month!!!

I wish you all the very best with loads loads of BFP!! Shall wait for the November group to open!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Jef I had some light pink streaks when wiping and then that was followed by 2 days of spotting (which i thought af was on her way). Good luck
    @tazz475 how are you doing?? done any more tests yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I would have been 14 weeks now too. Hopefully they'll give you a d&c and you'll be able to start again. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another hpt today...bfn. AF is due tomorrow. I knew I did't have any real symptoms so thought I was out this month. Oh well onto month 2!
    Def have to BD closer to CD20 this time as I think I O later because my cycles are longer. Shame I was away this month otherwise maybe I'd be utd.
    Not meant to be. Maybe it's a blessing as we have a holiday over East at the end of the month with DH's fam and school friends, and there be no hiding it with all the drinking etc involved. Plus we are flying down after for a wedding in Melb so his old work friends would be curious too. I feel less down about my bfn now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Chep  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never been In your position @haley86 so an only comprehend what your going through! I hope that you have someone close who you can talk to about your feelings as it is best to get them out which will in turn allow you to move on- not forget but move on! X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

haley86  (11-10-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @curlybird I've done internet cheapies everyday and they're all bfns, I'm starting to get worried now that I'm pregnant but it's ectopic. I've never had a cycle over 28 days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can ectopics not show up? I thought it'd still cause HCG to be in your blood...I'm clueless. My sister had an ec as her first pregnancy. Caused scarring on one of her tubes, but she went on to have her second naturally, no issues. She just got impatient with her first baby and did IVF. But reckons if she relaxed and waited it would've happened.

Side note-just bought one of those menstrual cups. Not for what it's intended though. Going to try it this month to keep DHs liquid goods up there longer hopefully hahah. Some women swear they got their bfps because of them!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @clucky_duck your levels rise slower with ec I think.. Yay for using instead cups!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh ok @tazz475 that makes sense!

Yeh, we will see how we go with the cups! Hopefully next month will be first and last time

Oh, and I was talking to DH tonight, saying if we do get preg this month, it's going to be next to impossible to hide my pregnancy from work, because our work christmas party is 5th December. So that makes it only 6 weeks along really by the time I O and everything. Oh dear. Festive obstacles begin!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samG26 View Post
    It's saying I'm not logged in or don't have permission to upload it...
    Oh, sorry @samG26 I'm not really sure then. I'm not super IT smart, I just was going from what I do. 😧