+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hallelujah!!!! I think I'm bleeding!!!! Aaahhhhh!!!! Why am I so excite for this!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (02-10-2014),curlybird  (02-10-2014),EnPointe  (02-10-2014),jussi  (02-10-2014),McBecks  (02-10-2014),Oh So Ready!  (02-10-2014),tazz475  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome news @mightymama

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have to go have an HSG tomorrow. That's where they shoot dye into your uterus & up your tubes to make sure it's all working. Has anyone else ever had this done? It's apparently to be quite uncomfortable so I'm not really looking forward to it! 😟

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mightymama Yay for the crimson tide!! @jenv hope your TWW goes quickly. @McBecks I haven't personally, but I hope it goes well for you.

8dpo today. Is it possible to want to be pregnant so badly that you actually have real symptoms? Felt nauseous yesterday morning and this morning, sort of like hot flush had too much to drink last night nausea, without the drinking.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

jenv  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh feeling so depressed. Feel like af is on its way. Month #11 down. Why is it taking so long to fall pregnant this time??? Ds was only a couple of months and I only have one ovary. Stupid contraception injections!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samG26 View Post
    Argh feeling so depressed. Feel like af is on its way. Month #11 down. Why is it taking so long to fall pregnant this time??? Ds was only a couple of months and I only have one ovary. Stupid contraception injections!!
    hugs. it's not easy when it takes a long time. It took us 2 1/2 years to fall with my DD, and that was absolute torture

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg I just took my bra off to put on my nightie and my boobs literally dropped as i took it off and it hurt like hell! this has never happened before - hoping it's a good sign? I'm somewhere between 6 and 9dpo but not entirely sure as there were a few days where i didn't take temps in the middle there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! Apparently.. according to my chart... I ovulated around my birthday! 8th September, so when I was testing, and thinking we had caught the egg already 2 weeks prior!
    Well that sucks the big hairy ones! But, epic bright side! I am so glad to finally be moving forward from the miscarriage! I felt like I've been stuck in time and completely helpless but yay to new beginnings!!! Bring on oct/Nov!! Woo hoo!! ❤️❤️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

jussi  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Just an update.. got my HCGs tested... still 2800! It's been over a month since my miscarriage! what the hell is going on!! I have to have an ultra sound Thursday.. and then might be booked in for a DnC
    @haley86 how did your ultrasound go today?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    omg I just took my bra off to put on my nightie and my boobs literally dropped as i took it off and it hurt like hell! this has never happened before - hoping it's a good sign? I'm somewhere between 6 and 9dpo but not entirely sure as there were a few days where i didn't take temps in the middle there...
    Sounds promising! Not that I'd know... Sigh. My boobs never "drop", even when BF'ing DS I still only had a small handful at the most! 😩 Have never been a buxom lady! 😜
    I swear, as soon as I'm done having kids, I'll be upgrading to a D cup! 😂