+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    @jenv do you have PCOS? this could be why you have had 2 positive OPKs in a cycle. also some people's bodies gear up (release Lh) multiple times before the real thing happens, which, if it is a high serge, could lead to multiple positives.- this happened to me and was very confusing - just bd anyway to be on the safe side!

Hey @vague.. Not don't have pcos This is a first for me.. Dumb hormones.. Did the bd tonight so here's to hoping xxx Fx for u too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's going to be the first to get an October bfp??? Hope this month is kind to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd27 here. Going by the last few months, I should O either today or tomorrow. EWCM for the last few days, and temp drop this morning. DH gets home tonight so hoping this is my month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had some dark super light vague spotting over the last few days and nothing! Noooothing!!!!! I am border line desperate now! Cd65, you know what might be hiiiiilarious! If I did a pregnancy test and got a positive!! 😂😂😂😂 asss iiiifffff! Urgh 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I be put down to test on the 27th. Cd3 atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fresh from September's thread and AF has decided that I'll be joining you ladies here. Can I be added to the 28th please ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is cd19. I got my positive opk on cd17. The test line was darker than control line. Yesterday It was lighter, but today its still quite dark. 48 hrs later its usually almost gone again. What do you think?

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww @mightymama big hugs sweetie! I'm having a sucky time atm. I feel ****E! sooo depressed and irritable. Wish it was because I was utd. AF due soon, pms most likely.

Not sure @MrsEH but I'd keen to know too! Going to start OPKs properly this month. Since I think we've missed the boat, don't want to miss it again. When do you start testing what CD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Hey Ladies,

Looks like i wont be testing till the 16th,, Thought i ovulated on cd 17 but now i have another blazing positive and currently on cd 20, is it possible to ovulate twice in one month, I'm so confused.... Ill attach a picture of my opks

@haley86 could u put me down for the 16th please...

(from the top ) 1st on is on cd 17, 2nd is on Cd 18, 3rd is today cd20.

Attachment 61476
    sometimes our bodies attempt to ovulate, resulting in the surge, but fail to actually follow through with the ovulation. They try again a few days later, hence the second surge. You can be sure of ovulation based on your temps. If you're not taking your temps, you won't know for sure, but this is probably what has happened. When you ovulate, your body is sent the signal to start your luteal phase, which contains hormones that usually prevent you from ovulating again - although some women still do ovulate twice in a month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

jenv  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay finally I've ovulated.. Here it goes 1dpo fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app