+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 I don't want to see you in this Thread unless you are testing for your current cycle. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

I wish I had know about Fertility Friend earlier. I am having so much fun inputting stats. All day I have been wanting to go to bed just so I can wake up and do tomorrows stats too. lol Yes I am weird.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe yes ma'am. haha

I totally get what you mean about FF, it's actually enjoyable to make up a chart and know when we BD'd. FF makes the TWW go faster for me too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Joining this thread! I think my date will be Oct 30th. Long wait I know! Hoping to start TTC number 2 journey in October
    Last edited by Jef; 26-09-2014 at 07:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD21. Nothing exciting happening at all. One more week until I can test. I would love to have some beers tonight but I guess that will be the sweetener if I get a BFN next weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86 can you please put me down for the 18th. Going on FF due date prediction. Have I mentioned how much I love this ap. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disappointingly AF just arrived so I'm over into here with you lovely ladies. I'll be CD1 tomorrow so @haley86 can you please put me down for testing on the 23rd? Thanks.

I'm off to get drunk whilst I still can! 👍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (27-09-2014),letithappen  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I am back on this scary TTC journey... Can I be put down for 21st October for testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,
    firstly I just want to say good luck to all all of you still waiting for your beautiful sticky babies, I see a lot of you are coming from the september thread, I hope this is your month XOX
    @mightymama I hope your cycle sorts it sh#t out really soon, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be waiting that long.

AFM: I am finally at CD1, that naughty witch was 2 full days late, I am usually pretty regular so I was not impressed one bit, it got to the stage where I thought my internet pg tests were faulty but alas she did arrive with a vengeance this morning! So I am a little bit excited that we are actually about to start properly trying for a second little one.

Looking forward to seeing lots of BFP's very soon.
    If you can could I please have my test date changed to the 25th although I am sure I won't make it till then anyway.
    baby dust to you all and looking forward to chatting again soon.
    Last edited by Oh So Ready!; 27-09-2014 at 14:48. Reason: check spelling

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh So Ready! For This Useful Post:

mightymama  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86 I'm not on the list yet so not sure if you saw my last post? Can I please be put down for the 8th?

I think I'm 1dpo but not really sure as my cervix was doing weird things and my overall bbt has been lower than usual all month. I think it went up this morning but I was sleep deprived and the reading was only very slightly higher than yesterday so not sure... I did have ewcm for a few days which dried up two days ago but my cervix was low soft and open until yesterday. It went up a little but it was never high...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci View Post
    Hi @tazz475 I've for my for you.
    @Nicoicon72, @larazie and @Jayteapot good luck for a brief stay in TTC land. @mightymama I'm off to acu on Saturday, I will be 3dpo I think, so I will be asking for some sticky needles
    Thanx. Only officially been trying for couple of month but haven't bee preventing a pregnancy since our so was born 6mths ago. We are trying or #4 (& our last baby).
    Been really run down this past week, tired & feeling a little queasy too, im on CD28 today & I did a test which came back BFN so its either too early to show or its because I may have just a little bug going round as I also have a slight sore throat.