Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh jeez VP - are you seriously tyring to blame the "woman" for the man cheating/sexting. Come off it. If things aren't going well at home - then you start a dialogue and try and fix it. You don't try get your rocks off with a random stranger.

    You are basically reducing men to animals who can't control their urges, who are incapable of free will and self cotrol. And people say feminists are detrimental to males - puulllease!

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I wouldn't say it's a completely different kettle of fish. It's anonymous.... And all about getting your rocks off because you have too much free time on your hands/aren't getting what you 'need' at home.

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    atomicmama  (05-09-2014),BettyW  (05-09-2014),callmedragon22  (04-09-2014),Ellewood  (06-09-2014),firsttimemummatobe  (05-09-2014),heplusme  (04-09-2014),JessyJ  (05-09-2014),Jodes35  (05-09-2014),LoveLivesHere  (04-09-2014),MrsH88  (05-09-2014),MrsSS  (06-09-2014),peanutmonkey  (05-09-2014),Purple Lily  (04-09-2014),safam  (05-09-2014),Soon2be4  (06-09-2014),Starfish30  (04-09-2014),~ElectricPink~  (05-09-2014)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's open - like so, when I go to bed -this page will still be open. I have nothing to hide.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Yeah I leave my BH account in my phone all day too (it's an app and the password is saved. Does your hubby know you have a bub hub account and if so does he know how to access it and does he look at the recent posts?

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,705
    Thanks
    9,557
    Thanked
    12,687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Oh jeez VP - are you seriously tyring to blame the "woman" for the man cheating/sexting. Come off it. If things aren't going well at home - then you start a dialogue and try and fix it. You don't try get your rocks off with a random stranger.

    You are basically reducing men to animals who can't control their urges, who are incapable of free will and self cotrol. And people say feminists are detrimental to males - puulllease!
    Of course I'm not trying to blame the woman. I just see a lot of similarities with p@rn and online sex chat. Both come from a place of not being 100% fulfilled and wanting to get your rocks off.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

    AngelicHobgoblin  (07-09-2014)

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,705
    Thanks
    9,557
    Thanked
    12,687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    It's open - like so, when I go to bed -this page will still be open. I have nothing to hide.
    Yes same here. But does he know you have the app and does he read what you post?

  7. #55
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think a lot of men like to play the victim/blame game when they are busted doing something dodgy - there are heaps of men out there in crap relationships who don't cheat. Just like there are some women who cheat and some women who don't. I really think a lot of the time - the old -"I'm not being fulfilled at home" is a cop out.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Of course I'm not trying to blame the woman. I just see a lot of similarities with p@rn and online sex chat. Both come from a place of not being 100% fulfilled and wanting to get your rocks off.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    heplusme  (04-09-2014),peanutmonkey  (05-09-2014)

  9. #56
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't have the app - I am old fashioned - I have a computer -unlocked -with bubhub, facebook and Hotmail always open...

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Yes same here. But does he know you have the app and does he read what you post?

  10. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,705
    Thanks
    9,557
    Thanked
    12,687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I think a lot of men like to play the victim/blame game when they are busted doing something dodgy - there are heaps of men out there in crap relationships who don't cheat. Just like there are some women who cheat and some women who don't. I really think a lot of the time - the old -"I'm not being fulfilled at home" is a cop out.
    It's not meant to be a cop out... Just an explanation. I mean people don't cheat because they are satisfied at home

  11. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,705
    Thanks
    9,557
    Thanked
    12,687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I don't have the app - I am old fashioned - I have a computer -unlocked -with bubhub, facebook and Hotmail always open...
    Hotmail! Showing your age there!
    - does hubby ever read your BH posts on the computer? If he did would you be comfortable with that?
    Last edited by VicPark; 04-09-2014 at 22:10.

  12. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,643
    Thanks
    15,088
    Thanked
    11,253
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    It's not meant to be a cop out... Just an explanation. I mean people don't cheat because they are satisfied at home
    It more about be able to get away with it, power etc... than satisfaction at home.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

    MsViking  (05-09-2014),peanutmonkey  (05-09-2014),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (06-09-2014)

  14. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,705
    Thanks
    9,557
    Thanked
    12,687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    It more about be able to get away with it, power etc... than satisfaction at home.
    Yeah power etc... But come on... Someone who is happy and satisfied at home doesn't cheat (not me at to be a dig at the 'other' partner. There are a million reasons why a person may be unhappy).


 
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To confront FOB about his lack of interest in DS or not?
    By aquarius22 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-02-2014, 10:19
  2. My husband is a d$@k
    By Patience Belmont in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30-12-2013, 16:04
  3. I think my husband and I just
    By Patience Belmont in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 18:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!