+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley I had a chem 2 mths ago during IUI and I went in had BT confirmed levels were low I think 37 and had to go back in 2 days later to see if they doubled, unfortunately they hadn't, they had gone down to 16. I stopped all progesterone and got my AF a few days later. I'm crossing my fingers for you that your urine was too diluted x
    @Grace1 I test on the 10th too (BT) I had a 5dt so that will be 14days post transfer, will you POAS prior?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a lot of really good news over the past few days; what a gruelling journey this is. Hang in there!

AFM:I had my 2nd BT today (after a Hcg of 47 on Thursday). Todays result is only up to 178 so another BT next Tues to gauge the progress. Talk about dragging it out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLouise View Post
    Not a lot of really good news over the past few days; what a gruelling journey this is. Hang in there!

AFM:I had my 2nd BT today (after a Hcg of 47 on Thursday). Todays result is only up to 178 so another BT next Tues to gauge the progress. Talk about dragging it out!!
    It has more the doubled so isn't that a good thing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby still in my 2ww my BT is 15DP5DT which will be Thursday. How is your 2ww going?

AFM - I have been POAS it was getting darker up till yesterday and had some bleeding however today bleeding has stopped and POAS was a fainter line so I'm guessing the bleeding was AF other that this is a chemical. Those of you who have had a chemical how did you know or confirm it? Was it after getting your BT?

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    2ww is killing me.... I have had horrendous bloating and constipation which I have been taking stuff for but my belly looks massive!!!! They are monitoring me and if I get worse have to go and check if I am ohss

I am 8dp5dt today and I think I will poas tomorrow and for the 3 days - I had the pregnyl shot on Friday so I am hoping it's nearly out of my system just really nervous!!!!

Bloods on Friday for me at 7:20am it can't come soon enough

When I had my chemical my line didn't get "overly" dark it kind of stayed a light line.. And my bleeding didn't stop once it started!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLouise View Post

@LadyLouise you're not far off doubling though right? I read that it's gotta go up at least 60% every 48 hrs to be viable if it's not exactly doubling.

If it was doing that it would go:
    47 Thursday
    75 Saturday
    120 Monday
    156 Tuesday

So you're above that... Just depends whether it stays steady or increases.
    Hang in there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    2ww is killing me.... I have had horrendous bloating and constipation which I have been taking stuff for but my belly looks massive!!!! They are monitoring me and if I get worse have to go and check if I am ohss

I am 8dp5dt today and I think I will poas tomorrow and for the 3 days - I had the pregnyl shot on Friday so I am hoping it's nearly out of my system just really nervous!!!!

Bloods on Friday for me at 7:20am it can't come soon enough

When I had my chemical my line didn't get "overly" dark it kind of stayed a light line.. And my bleeding didn't stop once it started!!
    You are mega strong. I'd have peed on everything by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    You are mega strong. I'd have peed on everything by now.
    The pregnyl thar I have had freaks me out..... But have a lot of af symptoms tonight... Due tomorrow and have heavy uterus and hormonal headache that comes day before period!!!!! I am losing hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    congrats bettyw
    wow sallygirl 31egss is a huge number - best of luck for good fertilisation rate.
    Ladylouise best of luck for your next BT.

AFM -i have my second follicle scan and BT tomorro, really hoping they tell me i can trigger tomoro night and that EPU will be on friday. today is day 13 of injections and i'm more than ready to find out how many eggs i have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sherbet1230 - I'm triggering tomorrow night with EPU on Friday as well!!! Eeeee! Good luck to you!!
    Last edited by Shrillian; 03-09-2014 at 13:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok crazy question .. Is ridiculous hunger levels a good sign? Or just another progesterone side effect? Just started today. Am usually a fairly small portioned person but today I just cannot stop eating!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

littlekiwi  (02-09-2014)